So Damn Close ! ❤️

John was disappointed to know that she was sleeping ! Maybe he could have put this whole thing to rest already he kept thinking what it would be like if it was Nicole then it would mean he had a son ! A son that he's missed being born and growing day by day ! Then he started to think I can't get my hopes op thinking this is Nicole and that I have a son ! I just can't be then snapped back to reality when Seth gave him a beer !

John: Thanks !
Seth: No problem you know I think she saw me coming and she does feel awkward !
John: What makes you say that ?
Seth: She left Anthony down here !

John when John heard that she named her son Anthony he couldn't believe it be wise Nicole said she would always name their son Anthony John !

John: What's his full name ?
Seth: Anthony John !

Johns heart sank

Seth: You want to hold him ?
John: Sure !

When John saw the baby he couldn't help but think that was his baby he looks just like him !

John: Wow he's adorable !

Seth: Isn't he ! I think he looks just like Stephanie but probably more like his dad who knows !
John: Yeah !

After an hours of being with him he left and right when he left Nicole came out !

Nikki: Hey !
Seth: Hey you just missed my friend !
Nikki: Sorry I wanted to talk to you alone I was going to come out and get Anthony but he was holding him I knew he was in good hands with you !
Seth: I'm sorry about earlier !
Nikki: No I am ! Can we just put this behind us and just forget about it ?
Seth: Yes !

2 weeks later Nicole was at her first live event ! With Anthony ! To her luck she was sick and couldn't really talk !

She got lost and was dying to use the bathroom when she bumped into this man who was signing autographs !

Nikki: I'm sorry !

She said in her raspy voice !

John: It's okay !

He said as he continued to not look at her !

Nikki: Do you know where the bathrooms are !

She said trying to clear her throat !

John still with his back to her

John: Umm...
Nikki: Never mind I found them ! Thank you !

She said as she quickly ran inside one !

John finally turned back and saw that she was gone.....

A/N

Hahahaha Suspense !

Next chapter will be up tomorrow ! I know this is short but like I said filler chapters !