I Think I Love You ❤️

Nicole didn't know why but she felt angry she felt jealous ! She looked at him and wants to hit him she watched to punch him she didn't know why but she slapped him and walked away ! She hid in her dressing room ! John knocked and knocked and she wouldn't open he then put brought the keys and opened the door !

John: Anthony's hungry ! Can you at least feed him so I can put him to sleep ?

Nikki just nodded and took Anthony from him ! After feeding him she gave Anthony back to John and he left ! After a while he came back in !

Nikki: What now ?
John: We need to talk !
Nikki: I think you said all that needs to be said or do you have a new baby on the way as well ?
John: No Nicole I haven't seen her ! I got the marriage annulled even before I knew you were alive !
Nikki: Why did you marry her ?
John: It was an accident we were drunk ! I don't even know how we didn't drink that much but as soon as we knew we got married I told her I was going to un do it and I did I swear !
Nikki: Who was it ?
John: Her name is Summer she's a diva and well when I came back to work we started hanging out she started to make me feel better and not so alone ! Yes I kissed her but I never slept with her ! I swear !

John was looking down the whole time while explaining this to her when he looked up he saw that she was in tears looking down at her hands !

John went over to her and hugged her !

John: I'm sorry I didn't know you were out there !
Nikki: I know it's fine it's not your fault ! Again I can blame Seth ! I just I don't know I felt so jealous !
John: Jealous ?
Nikki: Yeah I mean your my husband the father to my child I should be the only woman in your life and just the thought of someone taking you away from me makes me........
John: Makes you want to punch the life out of that person ?
Nikki: Yeah how did you know ?
John: You have told me this before and actually you punched Eve one time for trying to kiss me and before you ask she's another Diva !
Nikki: Does every diva want you ?
John: Almost but you got me !

He said as he kissed her neck making her moan !

Nikki: John what about Anthony ?
John: He's sleeping and I have the baby monitor ! So we're good !
Nikki: Haha when did Brie and Randy drop him off !

She asked as he continued to kiss her neck !

John: Like an hour after you locked your self in here !
Nikki: I'm sorry I really am I just I don't know I couldn't help it !
John: Its okay it makes me feel good to know that your jealous !
Nikki: Why ?
John: Because I know there's a part in you somewhere that knows you love me !
Nikki: Well it's true !
John: What's true ?
Nikki: I think I love you.....