Rant ❤️

Sorry I haven't updated this I will soon though for one I just want to get some things if my chest !

Number one

I know this is late but Brie and Nikki's match at Royal Rumble amazing right ? I think it's one of the best tag team matches they have ever had ! I'm so proud of our Bellas and I'm really hoping that Brie won't turn on Nikki for the belt like I mean come on at least have Nikki drop it too someone else then Brie wins it back ! I feel like the family drama storyline is just getting too old !

Number two and honestly final rant !

Is it just me or does raw seem boring without John as the main event like not shade or hate to other superstars but I hate it when John ISNT at the end of raw because then I have nothing too look fwd too ! Again NOTHING against other superstars like Daniel Bryan or Roman Reigns it's just that John is Bae ! I get sad when I see him at the middle of raw because he won't be at the end of raw ! It's been like that for as long as I can remember so why can't it be like that for a while longer ? I guess it's just because with Johns matches I'm always pimped by the end of the night and I love it so when he isn't the main event it's kinda like ugh I'm bored ! Anyways that's my opinion I don't know why but no other superstar gets me excited like John does in more ways than one if you know what I mean ! 😉😉😉😉❤️💋
I live John and I have since I was like what 6 when he debuted back in 2002 ! I think I was in second grade at the time ! And now I am an 18 college student with the most biggest crush on John Cena those dimples and that smile that makes my heart melt 😍😍😍😍😍😍 those muscles ! Ugh can you blame me and it's not even his looks ! He's always so sweet and funny and never legs people negativity bring him down ! He's a true inspiration and my hero ! Today and forever !

One more thing if John Cena can't end the show then why can't a diva ? Why can't we have a divas match as a main event ! People think that the WWE takes the divas division like a joke they say it's not true then why don't the diva get more air time ? Why can't a diva have a main event at a payperview a Raw or smackdown at least why doesn't it have to be a guy ? Always ? Hello WWE it's 2015 ! Get with the program and start empowering woman ! Make them feel like they are just as good as the guys ! Because most of the girls are better then guys and deserve more air time more matches more things to make them feel important not only with them self but with the fan base show the Universe that you value them as much as we do ! Not many women would do this not many women think they can do this and I think it's because they don't get enough respect ! And if they do its down at Impact and I bet most of you don't know about Impact Wrestling or most know it as TNA !

What in trying to say is women should be treated as equal as the men ! And they should also make a tag team champions for the girls and bring back the Women's Championship !

Okay so for enduring my rant I will post a chapter tomorrow and whoever comments and likes this chapter I will dedicated the next chapter to someone at random ! Love you !