My Baby's Back ❤️

When John received the call that Nicole was in some hospital he called the police and quickly mad there way over there when they slowly walked in the saw Summer and Seth sitting in the waiting room waiting to be handed Nicole back ! John was so angry he wanted to go in there and punch the life out of Seth ! But the police held him back they didn't need them to fight each other right now ! John called the doctor and he walked out with Nicole ! That's when John couldn't control himself he ran towards her and she ran to him !

Nikki: Omg John !
Seth: What are you doing here !
Summer: How did you know she was here !
Dr: I called them !

Then the police came in and put them in hand cuff !

Cop: You guys are under arrest for kidnapping Mrs. Cena !
Dr: And putting in danger a child !

Nicole as shocked and turned to the doctor

Nikki: Child ?
Dr: Congratulations Mrs. Cena you're 4 weeks pregnant !

When she heard the doctor say that she turned to John who had the biggest smile on his face and she hugged him !

John: We're having another baby !
Nikki: I had a baby ?
John: Yeah Anthony !
Nikki: I have a baby boy ?

She said as she cried and smiled !

John: You don't remember ?
Nikki: No ? When they hit me in the head I remembered what happened before I had the accident Seth and Summer filled me in on what happened I didn't believe when they told me I had a baby !
John: Well let's go home he's waiting for you !

Nicole nodded after getting her checked out and she got all her medications and they went home !

Nicole walked in and saw how huge Brie was !

Nikki: Omg Brie your huge !
Brie: You already knew !
John: That's long story ! Where's Anthony ?
Brie: He should be back soon Randy took him to the park he was a bit fuzzy and just crawling all over the place so he thought maybe the park would get him tired !
John: Well we have some news !

Just then Randy walks in with Anthony ! When Nicole saw him her heart melted and then way his eye light up when he saw her !

Nikki: Oh my baby ! You're so precious ! I can't believe I don't remember having you ! You're so big !

She said while crying and hugging him !

Randy: What do you mean you don't remember ?

John explained to them the whole story while she played with Anthony and kissed him took in his cuteness !

Brie: Wait so what's the good news ?
John: Oh yeah Nicole why don't you tell them !
Nikki: I'm 4 weeks pregnant !

Brie was so happy she ran over to hug her !

As she was hugging her Brie felt pain !

Brie: Owwww...
Nikki: What Brie ?
Brie: I think my babies coming.......

A/N

Probably won't update today anymore sorry !