No Air Or Answers ❤️

(Not the version I wanted but I wanted the song for this chapter I made the perfect scene for it so hope you guys like it ! Tell me what you think ! Also start it or listen to your own version when it gets to Johns part but during the flashback ! )

(Song is No Air Jordan Sparks Ft Chris Brown !)

Nicole was finally 9 months pregnant she was so excited for the birth of her baby but she didn't know what her babies last name would be ? She didn't even know what her last name was ! She was so worried that it made her cry so many times that it mad Seth worry Nicole needed peace and clarity !
But she didn't know where to look she was so confused with herself and with life but she knew one thing for sure she would love her baby unconditionally ! She didn't need to know who she was to know that her baby will always be loved by her and even Seth ! Seth has been amazing with her he's helped her through everything and he knows that he'll be an amazing uncle to her baby maybe if she never figured out her life he could be her sons father !

Nikki: Hey Seth can I talk to you !
Seth: Sure about ?
Nikki: What will happen when my baby is born like with us ? Me my baby you ?
Seth: Well a week after their born and the doctors allow us to travel we will head to Florida ! The WWE gave me a house there and you can stay there while I'm out of town or even out of the country maybe when the baby is older we could travel together ! Or maybe we could get you a job so you can rebuild a new life !
Nikki: That sounds good but terrifying !
Seth: I know but I'll be here every step of the way !
Nikki: It means a lot to me that you're here for me but...
Seth: But what ?
Nikki: Why are you helping me ? You could be out right now living your dream but instead you're here taking care of a woman who doesn't even know herself and for what ? I can't promise you that we could be together until I know or until I loose hope of ever finding out who I or was !
Seth: And I understand I just want you to know that I didn't expect anything from you !
Nikki: You don't ?
Seth: No I help out of kindness and because that day that I saw you ! I just knew that I needed to and had to help you ! And I will because I want your son to know his father and his family one day !
Nikki: Thank you ! It means a lot to me that your willing to be here for me and my son and I know I say it a lot but to me it will never be enough !

Seth just smiled and hugged her !

In Tampa !

John was at home sitting and drinking something he did when he felt like his whole world was crashing down on him which he felt very so often since Nicole's death he hasn't been able to make piece with it and marrying by "accident didn't help at all he feels as if he betrayed her ! That he is committing crime he knows that no matter what he will never love anyone as much as he still loves her ! He will never know what love is because Nicole took his heart !

He walked down to the basement where he kept all of the things that reminded him of her ! Like her favorite Coco Chanel perfume her favorite pair of heels that just complimented her he then opened the box of things she has ever given him when he came across a picture that she gave him from when they were temporarily separated ! And he remembers the night she came to find him !

Flashback !

Nicole was running around the restaurant trying to find John ! She had missed him like crazy and she just needed him to know that she loved him ! He had recently told her sister Brie that she felt as if he had lost her ! Due to a bad misunderstanding !

She finally found him sitting alone with a whiskey glass in hand she smiled knowing that he was alone and not with someone else !

Nikki: John !
John: Nicole ! What are you doing here ?
Nikki: John look I know you thought I was on a date but I wasn't I was just having dinner with Wade because I needed someone to vent too ! And I didn't want to stress Brie out she has her own problem !
John: Nicole what did you want me to think I've called you many and many times and you never answer so I go to look for you and I find you with him ?
Nikki: I know I'm sorry John it's just that you know I've always wanted two things and you won't give them to me I needed time to think and to see how life would be without you !
John: It just hurt me to know that you would rather to talk to another man about how you feel then tell me the man you're supposed to tell so I could understand !
Nikki: John it's hard for me to explain my feeling to you !
John: How am I supposed to keep when you won't even talk to me !
Nikki: I know John I'm sorry !
John: It's now me who needs time because I don't know if this will happen every time we fight !