Married ? ❤️

Summer knew exactly what she had done ! But with John she had to act stupid and make it look like she had not idea either or else all hell would break loose he would know that she drugged him so she could marry him without him knowing while Elvis was marrying them he thought of Nicole so when he said do you take her to be you're wife he said I do ! Yes a million times yes ! Of course you didn't have to ask her if she would take him ! Within 10 minutes they were married she was now Mrs. Cena little did she know it wouldn't last very long !

Summer: Did we get married last night ?
John: Must have I mean Brie made me take off my wedding band over a month ago !
Summer: And I've never had a wedding band I've had an engagement ring !
John: I'm going to look it up through local records !
Summer: I'm going to check my phone to see if I could find anything !

After a while of fake looking Summer brings to his attention a video showing them get married he freaked out not only was he married to this woman who he only started liking a little but now he felt like he had betrayed Nicole !

John: Can we not tell anyone for a while ?
Summer: No of course I won't tell ! And if you want we can get an annulment !
John: What do you mean if I want ?
Summer: Well yeah I mean I wouldn't mind still being married to you I like you a lot but I understand if it's too soon ! We can call it quits now and maybe someday down the road you'll be ready again !

John smiled thinking this women is truly something ! They agreed not to speak out it yet and John said he would decided what to do about it !

A few days later in Florida at the performance center !

Seth is walking in and getting to know people he has just been told that for his debut he will be apart of a faction called the shield and that they would wait for him knowing his situation they thought it was very noble of him to be taking care of a complete stranger knowing that she knew so little about her self too ! Little did they know they knew exactly who she was !

Seth met the people that would be apart of this with him and he was walking around getting to know people whine he thought he saw Stephanie !

He walked up to her and tapped her shoulder ! When she turned around he was shocked because she's looked a lot like Stephanie but was completely different !

Brie: Hello !
Seth: Hi I'm sorry I thought you looked like someone I know from back home I thought maybe she came out here to surprise me !
Brie: Oh it's fine I'm Brianna by the way !
Seth: Seth ! I'm a new superstar !
Brie: Oh nice when are you debuting ?
Seth: Not for a while see at home the person I confused you with she's this woman I met in a hospital while she was in a coma she's about 8 and a half months pregnant and she doesn't remember who she is so I've been helping her out keeping her with me and watching over her !
Brie: Oh wow that's so sweet of you what happened to her ?
Seth: I don't know the doctor said he found her in a small village they almost buried her alive not knowing she was alive they thought she was dead ! When they took her to the hospital they determined she was pregnant and well the baby was in danger since he want being nourished well but thankfully they saved him on time !
Brie: Thank god that baby is probably all that woman has and besides you of course !
Seth: I'll admit I've been trying not to fall in love with her !
Brie: Why ?
Seth: Because I have it stuck in my head that someone will find her they will see her and say omg where have you been for I don't know I'm guessing months and I'll find out she has a husband ! I mean she must have at least have a boyfriend she's pregnant and I don't want to make it more difficult than her life already is !
Brie: No I understand and you're so sweet and I know for a fact even just meeting you ! You'll find someone for you ! Who knows maybe no one finds her and she asks you to be like a father figure to her baby !
Seth: Maybe !
Brie: Well I have to go but it was really nice meeting you Seth say hello to oh I'm sorry I didn't ask for her name !
Seth: Well she chose Stephanie for herself since she didn't know her name ! So that's what we call her Stephanie !
Brie: Well say hello and I can't wait to meet her !
Seth: Thank you ! And after the baby is born were moving her so she could stay with me because she doesn't really trust anyone but me !
Brie: That's good ! Well it was nice meeting you and I'll see you guys soon !

She shakes his hand and walks away she starts to think !

Bries Pov
This person must look like me a lot from behind because he so easily confused me for her ! I started to think maybe it was Nicole but no who am I kidding Nicole wasn't pregnant if she was why would she go water rafting with John ? I just miss her so much I want it to be her but now weird thing is I feel a close bond to Seth like he has something that's important to me ! Oh well I guess I'll find out soon enough..........