I Want Me Back ❤️

Nicole knew she shouldn't have snapped the way she did, but she couldn't help it she had enough with the lies ! Sure it might have been a small lie but still a lies a lie ! She thought maybe she shouldn't have reacted so poorly but they needed to understand her and where she was coming from she just needed time was that to much to ask for !

Nicole was in her dressing room looking through her things seeing all of the nice things she had when John came into the room !

John: Hey !
Nikki: Hey !

She said as she went to sit in her chair !

John: Are you okay ?
Nikki: Yeah look I'm sorry I'm just really sensitive right now I mean yeah it was a small lie but still a lie ! I know it was meant to be just for fun but I need to know that I can't trust you all blind folded with my arms tied behind my back ! This thing with Seth it really effected me because I was alone with no one to turn to but Seth and for months I believed that he was the best thing that could have come into my life and to know that he knew all along who I was it just kills me I thought I could trust him I thought I knew him and now I can't even look at him !

John walked over to her got her up and sat her on his lap !

John: I should or well we should be sorry I mean we should know and understand how you're feeling ! I know it's a lot to take ! So can you forgive me ?
Nikki: As long as you forgive me all of you !
John: Of course !

He kissed her and she kissed back !

Nicole knew she still couldn't remember but she loved the feeling she got whenever she was around John ! She felt happy and loved and just all of these things that she started to feel with Seth but never fully experienced it like this !

John: What do you want to do today ?
Nikki: Stay here in your arms ?

She said as she rested her head on his chest !

John: Haha we can't do that all the time as much as making up we have to do we also have to start jogging your memory !

Nikki: Well can we exercise I've been seeing some of these photos and I need to get back into this !

She said as she pulled out a picture of her in a bikini !

John: You don't have to !
Nikki: But I want to ! I want to get back to this I was hot !
John: You still are !
Nikki: Yeah but I want to be me again and this seems like me besides everything in here fits me tight and I don't know if it's supposed to or....
John: No it's supposed to you like things skin tight !
Nikki: Oh okay I just need to loose my baby belly !
John: Okay change into your work out stuff and we can head out !
Nikki: What about Anthony ?
John: Brie and Randy can take him they should start to get to know him he should too, so he could recognize his family !
Nikki: Okay ! Let's go !

He kissed her ! And let her change !

As they were leaving they saw Seth approaching !

John: What the hell are you doing here ?
Seth: I just need to talk to her !
Nikki: There's nothing to say !
Seth: Please Nicole !
Nikki: Fine 10 minutes and John stays with me..................