Something Weird

John went home alone in one of Randy's cares he couldn't help but think Brie was right ! They had never found a body ! They never buried her 6 feet under so what made the police think she was really dead ? Then he thought well the result of no body being found and that there's is no signal of life from her to even begin to think she might be alive so why would she be ? They searched for her the only big conclusion the police made was that her body must have gone unconscious and dragged out into the ocean ! That was the only statement the police made before declaring her dead so now what ?

It's has been exactly 3 weeks since Nicole gave birth to Anthony and since Seth moved them out to Florida with him ! He was 2 days away from debuting at Raw !

(I know this isn't how it happened I'm just putting it that way!)

Along side Roman and Dean !

The day he gets introduced !

Seth: Are you sure you don't want to come with me ?
Nikki: You know I would love to come with you but Anthony is sick and it's pretty cold out there !
Seth: I know okay fine I'll go ! But you have to go when Anthony is better !
Nikki: I promise now go or you'll be late !

Seth smiled hugged her and left the house !

After Seth met everyone he was just about to leave when John stopped him !

John: Hey I'm John Cena !
Seth: I know who you are ! It's such an honor to get to work with you !
John: Thank you so Brie told me about you and that girl your taking care of ?
Seth: Oh yeah she was going to come with me but her baby is sick so she didn't want to risk taking him out !
John: Oh well I'll look forward to meeting you and her when she comes with you !
Seth: Yeah it will be good for her to see more faces other than mine haha !

Then his phone goes off !

Seth: Oh sorry she's calling she usually doesn't unless it's important !

John nods and steps away thinking Brie was right he does feel something when he's near him something weird......

A/N

I know short chapter but I did say the next 3 to 4 chapters would just be filler cheaters so bear with me ! Also make sure to check out the new book

Meant To Be ❤️

Shout out to

_jazzy_jay_2

For helping me out !