My Nicole ❤️

Unfortunately for John, Seth didn't have a match that night so they left early without anyone seeing her ! How would have John known that the girl with the raspy voice was Nicole the love of his life asking him where the bathrooms were and him being to busy signing autographs and other papers to even bother to turn around ! Nicole to clueless to even know who he was !

Lucky for John that Monday Night Raw was being held in Florida ! Where Seth knew he did have a match and Nicole was excited to go with baby Anthony !

Seth: How do you feel about going to your first live tapping ?
Nikki: Awesome and I know Anthony is excited too !
Seth: Thats great maybe he'll want to be a wrestler too !
Nikki: Haha let's figure out what I can do before making plans with him !
Seth: Haha okay come on !

Nicole nodded and they headed out !

At the arena !

Summer: So we're getting an annulment ?
John: Yeah it's what's best look Summer I love Nicole still and it's just hard for me so I'm sorry !
Summer: No don't be I completely understand besides that's not the way I would want to be married !
John: Thanks for understanding !
Summer: No problem just know that I'm here for you !

He nodded and walked away !

Summers Pov
You won't get rid of me that easy !

Nicole and Seth arrived and he quickly took her to the visitors area where there was no one ! So no one saw her !

Before the show started Seth took Anthony to the bathroom to change him and since he hadn't been back for a while she went out to look for him !

When again she bumped into someone this time John tuned around and saw that it was Nicole !

Johns Pov
When I saw her my heart sank to my stomach she was there looking at me like she didn't know who I was but still felt something for me she was looking at me and all I could do was grab her !

Nikki: Umm why are you grabbing me ?
John: Nicole !
Nikki: Umm no my name is Stephanie !
John: Yeah you're name is Stephanie Nicole Cena ! Originally Garcia- Colace until you married me !

Nikki stood there in shock she finally knew who she was !

Nikki: You know me ?
John: Of course I know you !

John couldn't help himself so he pulled her on and have her a kiss ! He kissed her the way he used to !

She tried to pull away because she didn't know what was going on ! Seth saw her struggling to push away ! So he pulled him back and punched him !

Seth: Are you okay !
Nikki: No I'm so confused !
Seth: John what's wrong with you ?
Nikki: Why did you kiss me ?
John: You're my wife ! She's the one you found in a hospital ?
Seth: Yes !
John: And he's my son !

He said trying to grab Anthony but Nicole pulled him away !

John: Nicole ! My Nicole !
Nikki: My names Nicole ?
John: Yes if you don't believe me wait here !

He said as she ran off and she just looked at him and then at her baby !

Nikki: Well Anthony does look like him !
Seth: I feel bad for punching him now !
Nikki: I wonder who he's brining !

Then John comes back with Brie and Randy when Brie saw her she lost it !

Brie: Nicole !!
Nikki: Who are you ?
Brie: Nicole I'm Brianna ! I'm your twin sister !
Randy: Omg Nicole you're alive !
Nikki: Alive ?
Brie: We thought you were dead ?
Nikki: Dead ?

Then Anthony started crying !

Nikki: Oh he's hungry ! I'm going to feed him !
Brie: That's your baby ?
Nikki: Yeah Anthony he's one month old !
Seth: She was in a coma she woke up when she was 5 months pregnant !
John: Nicole do you remember anything ?
Nikki: No I don't !
John: We went water rafting and you lost control of your raft hit and we couldn't find you ! The police declared you dead...

Just then Nikki started remembering things and she saw John in those memories that's when the pain started again...

Nikki: Owww !

She said and held her head !

Seth: You okay ?

He said as he held on to her and John rushed to her side as well !

Nikki: Seth the pain it's back please take me home !

John then grabbed her..

John: You're home is with me !
Nikki: I'm sorry but I want to go home with Seth........