I'll Always Remember You ❤️

Nicole was so happy that things were going back to normal and that she would get to have a second wedding ! It was kind of funny to her how he never even one wedding and now she was getting a second one she was now 8 months pregnant and her baby was starting to get jealous of her not spending a lot of time with him like she use to know that she can't keep up with him due to her morning sickness and her mood swings her energy level always being low ! And on top of all that she is planning a big wedding ! She wants this wedding to be even better than the last ! She wanted things to be perfect ! And back to normal except now with kids !

She was having twins ! One boy and a girl ! They were all so happy to know that Nicole would be having a girl to complete their little family ! No one was happier than John to know that he would have his two boys and his little princess !

After giving birth to her babies that Nicole named m

Randy John Cena and Bianca Brianna Cena she work for 4 months straight to get her body ready for her wedding and even better yet her honeymoon !!

The day of the wedding was just magical for the two of them and for Anthony who enjoyed all of the bubbles the blew once John and Nicole walked back down the aisle married while they were kissing and the photographer was taking picture no one seemed to notice Anthony escape from his grandmother Carol to run to his parents !

Anthony: Momma mine !

She said tugging at Nikki's wedding dress !

Nikki smiled and bend down to kiss her little peace of heaven !

Nikki: Baby I'll always be yours but you have to share me with daddy !
Anthony: No !
John: I'll share my cookies with you !
Anthony: Okay !

Nikki smile at her chubby baby ! She thought he was so adorable !

After taking pictures with their kids and their whole family they walk away to be with each other !

Nikki: Today has been so much fun !
John: I know I'll be honest I've been scared since I got you back !!
Nikki: Why ?
John: Because you didn't know who I was ! You looked at me like a stranger I thought you and I were over forever that you would never remember the love we had for each other the love I will always have for you because for me there is never going to be another woman who could ever take your place in my heart ! I promise you that !!

Nikki smiled and grabbed his face !

Nikki: I'd always remember you !!

She kissed him then they went in and enjoyed the rest of their night where John shared his cookies with Anthony every time he wanted to kiss Nicole !

A/N

So that's that !

The new book which is sequel to

Meant To Be will be called

Nena's Beginning ❤️

So look out for that !