Where Could She Be ❤️

John didn't know what to think ! To have his wife taken away after only a few months of having her back ? He wanted to kill someone he wanted to find the person who took her and kill him or her ! John quickly ran out of the bus with Anthony in his hands and he was frantically trying to find Brie ! He realized too late that Brie hadn't been to raw since she's almost due but Randy was here ! He ran looking for Randy all over the place when finally he found him !

Randy: John what's wrong !
John: Someone took Nicole !
Randy: What ?
John: I had to do a segment so I told Nicole that I would meet her on the bus and when I was done I heard anything hysterically crying he was on the bed with this note stuck on to him !

He said handing him the note !

Randy: Who could have taken her ?
John: I think I know find Rollins and bring him to me !

Randy nodded and set out looking for him !

After 2 hours of searching they didn't find him ! Randy went to ask Vince if he had seen him and he told him that Seth didn't come in because he wasn't needed !

Randy told John and they flew back home to Florida where they told Brie every things !

Brie: How can someone just take her ?
John: I don't know !
Randy: What should we do I mean the cops said to wait a while !
John: I can't wait any longer ! I need her here ! I've gone too long without her by my side for her not to be with me again !
Brie: Oh god where could she be....

In other part of Florida !

Summer: Tie her up good she can't escape !
Seth: So what exactly is the plan ?
Summer: Simple we keep her hissed for a year people will think she's dead again then you take her somewhere far like I don't know Brazil and I will come in and be her monsters mom and Johns new wife !
Seth: You sure this will work ?

Suddenly Nicole woke up !

Nikki: Where am I ?
Summer: In hell sweetie welcome !
Nikki: What ? Wasn't I water rafting with John ?
Seth: Nicole what are you talking about ?
Nikki: The last thing I remember was me and John water rafting in Iowa and now I'm here ! Why am I here I have to be on Raw I'm divas champion !
Summer: Oh my god !
Seth: What ?
Summer: She remembers everything from her past now !
Seth: Nicole who's Anthony ?
Nikki: My husband ! It's one of his names now who the hell are you ?
Seth: You don't remember me ? Or your son ?
Nikki: Son I have a son ?

She said looking shocked !

Seth and Summer then explained everything to Nicole and she was shocked !

Seth: You're mine Nicole and I will keep you !
Summer: And I will keep you husband and your kid !
Nikki: Please I'll do whatever you want just let me see my baby one last time please !
Summer: No shut up now Seth untie her and let her use the bathroom !

Seth nodded and untied her when she began to walk she felt dizzy !

Nikki: Please I don't feel good take me to a doctor !
Seth: No !
Nikki: Please....

She said before she fainted.....