after hours; should've made you my only (part three)

"They try to win your love, but there was nothing left"

Lisa

Why is everything so loud?

Why is my heart screaming for her?

Why did she choose to shoot too many shots at me by her words and watch me go down that road and take shots of things that were never good for me?

I sat by the hill, that showed the sight of an ocean that didn't hear my cries.

Where am I?

Who did I become?

I've lost her to my desires and had the temerity to question why my house was so quiet. But why is the sun so bright?

I picked up my phone and wiped my tears before dialing her. 

"Hey there, this is Jennie. I'm currently busy, if there is something important I should know, please leave a message".

My heart stopped.

It's been a few weeks.

I swallowed hard.

"Hey, Jennie". I held my phone close to me and sighed heavily, "You probably don't wanna hear my voice by now..".

"I know you still love me and deep down it still hurt you". I shakily whispered. "And you might move on at some point".

Tell me where am I, my love.

I feel so lost.

"Despite this pain, everything is colorful".

I smiled weakly.

"I saw a small child running happily across a meadow earlier. I saw laughing parents. And I... I couldn't help but remember how we wanted to have a child. I'm sorry that I was blinded by all of what I have.. rather than treasuring your love for me".

"I saw all of that and suddenly I'm alone.. I do not see anything.  Everything is dark again". I paused, "Without you my world really is".

I couldn't withstand the war of media and fame.

The drugs made me crave freedom more when I was already happy with Jennie. "I pictured myself as that child, as a small child with my parents. As everything runs like a movie past me, but everything I ever loved disappeared, Jennie".

I wiped my tears and whispered, "I love you, Jennie".

"Please don't forget that".

I ended the voice message and laid down on the grass.

All that remains is my love for her, pouring out as it evaporates in the air.

I took my wings and flew out high where there is no war, where we all can rest in peace.