winter's wrath (supine & pertichor)

~Supine~

'Lying face upwards; for example, looking at the sky, and finding it demanding'

__________________

LISA

Summer days were over, as the fall started departing from the hot breeze of the past season. And I didn't find the sun rays as pleasing as the upcoming cold center.

Nights getting longer, and mornings getting cold and breezy.

I somehow loved reality and its cold confidence.

Speak about these laws of going through pain to be happy.

I wasn't quite fonder of laws.

In fall, the breeze has a way of moving my hair, of tousling it into buoyant waves.

It carries with it the fragrance of the earth, soft after the washing of the rain, and a sweet and steady sense of joy.

Not the type of joy that crimson with assumptions, but the one that screams at the unknown. And as it dances with the canopies of flame, it alights both eyes and soul, yet more as the feeling of a mother's lullaby, a comforting delight.

The sun ran in circles around the earth; savoring warmth for us.

But many terms dwell with humankind.

A way I used to breathe with anxiety. But now I'm someone that could carry on—push by the past. Maybe write a newborn tale.

The state of waking up with excitement suspended my eyesight. The quiet halo of the trees welcomed me once I set foot outside my house. The wind played a sweet melody. I waited for the stars to reach the sun when I'm awake, but I guess—the clouds took the lead this time.

The cold breeze of the fall confronted me from a corner as I took a deep breath.

Ready for whatever this day is offering.

_______

It's the first day, and it's unpleasant for the silly gossip students rely on. I took my books and marched out of the school as the day ended. My life isn't interesting as a lot of people see it. Unrealistic, Unfazed. That's the world I live in on my own.

I walked through people's uncertain eyes.

And played the remedy of being there with no existence.