just like candy/smut

Note: Use of toys.

Jennie

A feminine chuckle and a sultry laugh come from the steaming lavatory, upon foremost appraisal, there are bottles of liquor littering the tiled posterior. As we sat here, Lisa and I, enjoyed each other's company while sitting in the bathtub together.

Lisa with her infectious laughs and me with my brown locks cascading down my shoulders.

We have been drinking all night until Jisoo cut us off and told us it was a wrap for the night.

So we decided to continue the party at my place.

I decided to run the bath. Hoping the steam would be a good detox for my skin, Lisa wasn't stopping drinking anytime soon.

This fool.

So, of course, she brought me both bottles to drink together. We both have been sharing stories about our careers, and gossiping about our friends, as she was telling me about the pranks she has pulled on Jisoo, who threatened to leak her address to the public if she ever pulled one on her again.

Of course, scaredy cat Lisa stopped.

She finished the bottle she has in her hand, then proceeds to plunge it outside the tub onto the tile.

A loud whang came from the bottle, surprisingly it didn't furlough. Which made us both laugh in solace.

When Lisa goes to grab another bottle, I grab her hand gently, "Shouldn't we start hydrating suitably, Lis?" I ask softly.

Lisa takes pauses and hums in deep thought, at least as deep as a drunk can, "Hmm, I guess so, you're right".

She abruptly stands up from the stop, her stark nude body easily witnessed. I'd think the steam would keep the air warm, but I can tell once the water slipped off her body, her nipples perk out.

I couldn't tell if I was blushing due to the liquor or from Lisa's revealing body.

"You forgot the towels". My friend slurs out.

I look around aimlessly, my face bashful. Then my drunk self blurts out laughing, "I guess I did, there's some in the bedroom".

We both head to the bedroom.

As I get my head over to my closet looking for the towels.

Lisa jumps onto my bed.

In doing so she sees a box peaking out from under my bed. With her curiously getting the better of her she decides to go through it.

My eyes widened as I quick search for the towels.

I finally find the towels, but when I turn around I drop them in shock and embarrassment. There is Lisa still naked and wet getting my mattress soaked, with the scopes of that box spread around her. Those contents are a variety of vibrators and dildos. My throat went dry, actually instantly parched.

I swallowed hard.

Lisa starts laughing her guts out, waving a floppy dildo in her hand, "Holy shit, Jen. I didn't expect you to be such a sexual diva". Joy was evident in her tone.

"P-please, stop". At this point, I was pleading with her, as my hands cover my face.

"Oh, come on". Lisa says while crawling over to me like a sultry cat. "Now tell me, which one is your favorite?". She asks shamelessly.

I peek through my fingers saying nothing. After a while, Lisa gets impatient and pinches my right nipple to get an answer from me. I squeal and quickly muster out, "That one!".