after hours; when I go missing, you know where to find me (part four)

"You just wanted my attention, you just wanted my affection"

Lisa

Los Angeles.

The city of wide avenues and small places to sit and eat, to relax. There were the sky towers in the center, what was once thousands of homes now took up less ground space than an expensive shopping mall. The rest was parks and wild spaces, a chance to walk among nature or enjoy the trails on bicycles. But fame is where the darkness was at, the most.

Fame.

Fame did it all.

And, I missed Jennie.

She may have been perceived by other people as weak because of her affection towards them, but in reality, she was very aware of her power. She was able to take advantage of them, making them the weak ones. It was her magnet.

On the table, my eyes settle on the amount of white powder that made me feel gifted for being such an important human.

I'm a role model to many.

And a villain to many.

To god, I might just be a soul, that was tracing the outside part of the forbidden.

But to my emotions, I remain a slave.

"Lisa you need to--". Jisoo tried once again to advice me but I just shrugged my head.

"I need m-more". I sniffed the white substance and almost fell back on the big sofa in my studio.

"You're destroying yourself".

I laughed.

"Destroying myself?".

She nodded with a serious facial expression.

I swallowed hard, "I've been destroyed the second I realized that she was with him, Unnie".

My emotions shifted at the saddened gaze Jisoo gave me, but I started to feel like I was going to choke in my emotions. I knew that Jisoo wanted to comfort me but she has always been there, seeing me always fall back down to the same hole.

"She was supposed to be with me..". I started crying.

"Do you still love her?". Jisoo questioned.

"Oh, I love her so..". I bit my lip.

"Then why not fight for her?". Jisoo crosses her arms.

"Because I'm weak". I looked away from her eyes, "Because I've been a fool to believe that my desires won't get in the way. Jisoo, I thought that this road would be more indulgent. I didn't think she would finally decide to leave me here, with all my scars like that".

"You think you're weak?".

"Yes, I'm weak enough to fall down to my desires and to break her heart over and over again!".