my voice was buried for you/smut

A/N: Listen to the song, it adds vibes to this one shot

A/N: Listen to the song, it adds vibes to this one shot. It was originally written here, but was then turned into my book RUBY, so there are two versions of this, enjoy.
(Word count; 7.5k).
-Adios, yours truly, romi

Lisa

Her hands ran up and down my skin, drawing me into a universe, that she only sees. Those eyes make me repeat the violent ecstasy of her bitter smile. "Pull me into your universe, that's where I belong". I whisper and wait for her to lean to me a little closer, but space was an ancient word to her worries. Pink lips are on mine, but was she really seeing what I see?

"Don't wait for me". She ran her finger down my cheek to my neck.

Bite into my neck, let your breath linger there. Make me feel the sharp teeth that will mark my neck and that mouth that will draw poetry on my skin. Calm dark clouds pass by us, but don't we lean closer towards the edge. When our eyes meet, she resists all the temptations just to make me chase on my demons like they understood the secrets of her smile. "Are you into the darkness?". Her words guide my flames, "Or are you scared of letting go?".

Seductively, I lean in, "What if I don't want to let go.. of what's mine?".

"You assume the outlook of your assumptions". With her smart mouth, I just wanted to fuck her right in the spot.

They say the devil can come in the prettiest forms, but when those cherry lips twist into a smile, I'm reminded again of the adrenaline inside my body. Soft brown eyes stare into my soul, bringing her shadow closer to the stars in the sky. And maybe it's the dim light in the room, that made me want to tell the stars to stop shining, only for me to see that body shine.

Her clothes are off, my hands hold her hips like she's a hostage. Too many emotions, but lust takes over my mind and over my senses.

One pace and I'm pulling her body on mine. "And who said I was into darkness?". When her eyes search mine, I'm delighted by the depth of the eye contact. "You're beautiful". Her head tilts at my words, her tone almost in disbelief yet mocker, "I know". She whispers. The confidence in her voice now hiding the shyness of that mysterious smile.