paper scars; falling again

A/N: Grab a tissue box

You would whisper every time; "breathe"

But this time I was by my own, whispering, "breathe". before pulling the trigger.

Note: includes self harm and suicide.

scar one; 2 a.m

Lisa

Lisa

It started at 2 A.M.

The feeling of emptiness that beholds a deeper sight of loneliness.

The first day that I feel peaceful in this loud world. I've been cutting down empty- sad roses into my soft hands. I haven't had the chance to explain, to speak, to try and maintain myself for a long time.

Now my thoughts aren't optional when it comes to you, Jennie Kim.

They've been redeemed as obstacles— it's the way of concern that she erects or shows.

I've had my thoughts open and free whenever I chose to be alone with you. But, they wanted to break free, they wanted to be written on white walls around your heart Jennie Kim, but aren't you just so blue?

She would pace back and forth, trying to understand— to explore the magnitude of my thoughts to my smile.

Jennie Kim would be smiling, and I would fall deeper- into a hole that was full of feels.

Time may seem specific, to adore my mind and it all happens with a slight chance of her comfort that was always in my life.

But, Jennie Kim fell in love.

Not with me, but with him.

She would stop texting me, stop reaching out..

And I was torn into the habits of hurting myself, all over again.

I won't be logging into social media— just to seek your attention, and to wait for a given reply. It's depressing.

Isolation refrains me into being myself.

Your actions were slowly enveloping my heartstrings—putting handcuffs around the real me. And I would be alone, shutting everyone out just to not be pitied for not being the one you loved, Jennie Kim.

I expected nothing once you entered the house.

With your head held up high and your fragrance that made me fall in love, deeper than the smile that you tried to make the others believe.

You didn't see the way you were killing me, slowly.

But, who would care about Lisa when she dies on the inside?