psycho

Wherein, Jennie is a psychopath who is in love with Lisa.

Warning; involves blood and death.

psychopath
/ˈsʌɪkəpaθ/

noun
a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

nouna person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour

Jennie

In the club, I greet them.

I greet them, as they tell me that they were waiting for me. And no, Lisa isn't a heartbreaker, she just wrecked my whole world since we saw each other.

'Always gotta third-wheel'. I think while following them.

They go to the dance floor, and leave me in this boring bar.

By myself.

But, it was the night that I've been waiting for.

I hold a knife.

A sharp knife.

My hand tightly holds it.

But, In the middle of the club, is me sitting by the bar, watching Irene dance with the love of my life. Lisa twirls her around, and makes her feel like a damn princess to her throne, but who am I? I've been the friend that was there for her ups and downs, not her lover, and not inside of her heart.

I'm the sick psychopath that holds the rope around her neck, pulling her down hell with me.

But, she remains still. Dancing with the love of my life, like I was just a stalker.

There is a vivid line between love and obsession.

And I knew Lisa today will see what real obsession, and desire is.