expect the unexpected/ the way our eyes speak (part two)

3 Months Later.

Jennie

The world's beauty can be seen in her eyes when I picture myself holding her in my arms. Like that night, that date. When we walked under the chilly weather, only to have her wrap her coat around me and pull me closer to her, then spend the night at my house. With her pure big eyes, snacks, and blanket that pulled us together closer to one another. Lisa, the one with the gentle soul who took my breath away by a simple date, her definition of simple gestures raised the bare; the beliefs of wanting nothing but to be close with her.

Looking up, watching the sunset, I was attracted to her scent from miles. When the sky went dark that night, I fell asleep with her in my arms, I dreamt of singing melodies, dancing in the rain, with the woman who was the one to hold me, even when I was in pain, she was a dramatic sound to my nature, the soft cheeks that made my tongue utter the easiest love songs after the dusk.

A cry or a whisper, a heavy-blown scent of the brown in her gaze. Golden tulips are ideal classic flowers that remind me of her and the moon when it shies away. She's the calm breeze of the wind, the lovely smile that traces my present. Gently, I want to hold her close and show her the wonders of this world, from the colosseum to The Walls Of China, where a world like ours, is the ultimate divine force of love.

How can you fall over text messages or voice messages?

It's the biggest reason, for existence and of the souls when they intertwine. Love isn't looks, but it's a soul tie. Lisa would call very often, and Facetime with me while she was miles away. I would roll out of bed, as she would tease me about how lazy I am. But, sleep is the greatest blessing, isn't it? A smile spreads across my face whenever I think of her. She's beautiful.

Almost like telepathic communication, I hear my phone go off as a notification appears.

From Lalisa❤️: **photo attached**

Lalisa❤️: France is beautiful, isn't it?

The view of her staring at the river made me chuckle to myself. Her sense of fashion and existence was magnificent. The sight of The Eiffel Tower from afar, made her seem like a painting, a silhouette of the Louvre.

I send in my text.

Me: You're speaking about yourself or the view?

Almost immediately she replies.

Lalisa❤️: You think I'm the kind to spout about my looks, Jen?

And no, you're comparing me to something so tremendous, darling.

Me: You're flexing how good you look, and I'm staring at you, not the view, in case you're wondering.

Lalisa❤️: Well, that's precise.