too cold; for you here/ testing the flaw (part two/smut)

Lisa's POV

It was a beautiful day, full of clouds that were hiding the sun from us, I looked at my right and saw those big brown eyes, she was smiling and giving me that look.

I smiled and gave her a wink as she blushed.

"You are beautiful". I whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe with dizziness.

She moaned and held my arm. I guess she liked this sensation.

I smirked at her as she returned the smirk.

My smirk dropped as she sat on my lap slowly grinding on me.

"L-Lisa.." she said with a voice full of want.

"Y-yes".

"Take me.." she leaned back into me and stared deep in my eyes.

Beep beep beep

My alarm clock woke me from my sleep, this son of a bitch.

I threw the alarm away and groaned in frustration. The details of that dream kept on getting back to hit me like a damn train.

My heart beat started to pick up.

This is really weird.

I got up and started the water tap to take a quick shower, I brushed my teeth and wore something simple for today. Since I ain't going anywhere today.

I wore black basketball shorts with a black t-tank top and last but not least; my sweater.

I had my gold necklace on too.

So yeah I know I'm wearing all black, why all black? Cause I feel like it.

And cause black is one of those colors that may be dark and mysterious but will still take your breath away once you see it, with no doubt, it's a beautiful color.

I smirked at my self in the mirror, and made my way down the stairs, I then proceeded with taking a seat near the kitchen island.

It's still 7AM, I groaned.

I grabbed my lucky charms, and poured down milk into my bowl. Hoping my sister isn't awake this early..

"Lisa!". Speaking of the devil..

'Why the hell is she yelling this early?'. I thought to myself.

I replied with a, "Yes?", when she came down the stairs. And, she was, full clothed.

"You know I would make a joke if it's a date, but you don't go to dates this early". I smirked and started to eat my cereal.

"Ha ha funny, I'm not going alone though". She flipped her hair sassily.

"Nice joke sis". I said as she gave me that look of silence.

"You are joking right?". I asked her, dropping the spoon into my bowl, with my mouth full of cereal and milk.

"Nope".

"Oh come on, Where and why?". I huffed in frustration and flipped my hair to the side to look at her, almost breaking my neck bone.

"Niagara Falls". She smirked at me.

"Why this early?". I knew her smirk, there is something up with this girl.

"Nothing really, just meeting up with some friend". She quoted the 'friend'.

"What friend?". I started, "The same friend that you had to leave with, just to make me look for Jennie? I think the fuck not".