♡︎ Merry Christmas ~ WDW ♡︎

Ship(s): no ships. Just what I think how they spent their Christmas this year

Prompt: how the boys' spent their Christmas this year

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

[Zach's Christmas]

The Herron family all surrounded the Christmas tree early Friday morning. Texas being very hot but they were use to it. This was their Christmas.

"Are we ready to open gifts?" Josh, Mr. Herron, asked his children in a teasing way. He knew they were all dying to open gifts. Ever since they had woken up and were eating their breakfast.

"Yes." Reese exclaimed, bouncing on the edge of the sofa.

"Alright." Myta, Mrs. Herron, said as she laughed at her kids.

"This is for Zach," myta said as she handed her oldest a small box.

"Thank you momma. Thank you dad." He smiled at his parents.

He tore open the wrapping and opened the gift. A small gasp escaping his lips.

"I love it." He exclaimed as he examined the pendent. It was pendent of the Why Don't We logo. At the back was the beginning of each band member's name letter, engraved with diamonds. The parents of the boys had all agreed to get each one for them this Christmas.

"Thank you," he hugged and thanked his parents.

"These are for Reese and Ryan." Josh said as he handed each one their gift.

They both opened it and gasped. It was the brand new iPhone 12 pro max in the color blue for both.

"It's from us and Zach." Myta smiled at her two youngest children.

"Thank you momma, daddy, and Zachy." Reese exclaimed as she gave each one a hug.

"Thank you." Ryan said as he smiled and hugged each one for the gift.

Once every gift was unwrapped, the Herron family spent the rest of their day baking cookies and cuddled up on the couch watching Christmas movies. Enjoying their time together because it was rare for the oldest son to be home on the holidays.

[Daniel's Christmas]

The Seavey family were up early cooking breakfast. Bacon took up the smell of the house. Franny, a new member to the family, had spent the night over. She had wanted to stick with Daniel and his family this holiday. And they were going to spend New Years with her family and his family as her family would fly down to LA.

"Daniel! Franny!" Anna angrily yelled as the couple were throwing small bits of flour at each other.

"Sorry," they both mumbled underneath their breath as they let out a small chuckle.

Anna rolling her eyes playfully, overall happy for her older brother. He was finally happy and had someone he could call a lover and partner. Someone who truly understood his pain on losing a friend. Especially around the holidays.

Anna shooed them away as she placed the cookie tray into the oven. The couple laughed but went into the living room.

"I'm happy you're here franny. Thanks for making our boy so happy." Keri thanked franny.

"Mom." Daniel whined as franny laughed.

"He makes me happy as well Mrs. Seavey." Franny said as she looked up at Daniel from the couch they were sitting on. Franny in Daniel's arms.