♡︎ Game Reveal ~ Jorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Corbyn and jonah)

Prompt: in which Corbyn reveals his special news to jonah over a game show at Jimmy Fallon's show

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

"I'm so ready to be back here." Corbyn said as he and jonah waited backstage.

"Me too. I love Jimmy. Last time we were here, I had engaged to you two weeks before." Jonah laughed.

"Now here we are. Two years later and married for a year." Corbyn laughed.

"Please everyone welcome some of our best friends Corbyn Marais and Jonah Marais!" Jimmy Fallon introduced the wedded couple.

On cue, the two men walked out on stage. Cheers heard all around. Happy that the two men were now seen after a year. The two had gone completely off grid once they became married. They wanted to enjoy the married life. They went on their honeymoon. And enjoyed their life.

"Long time no see." Jimmy laughed as the two did as well. All of them now sitting down.

"It's great to be back." Jonah said with a smile on his face.

"How's the married life treating you guys?" Jimmy asked.

"Good. I think stepping back from the spotlight helped the most." Corbyn admitted.

"Why's that?" Jimmy asked, genuinely confused.

"Took off a bunch of the pressure." Jonah said as Corbyn nodded in agreement.

"I think in today's society, couples are as seen perfect. They are portrayed as the "it" couple. That they don't fight. That they don't get angry at one another. There is no arguments. Which is the total opposite of reality. Couples fight, they get annoyed with another, and they are completely far from perfect." Corbyn admitted.

"That's completely true! I'm glad your guys are opening up about the reality of life. It's truly amazing. I'm very happy for the both of you guys. Now onto the news." Jimmy stated as the two laughed. Jonah's coming out a little more forced as he didn't know about the news at all.

"I'm sorry. What news?" Jonah asked confused.

"Oh! He doesn't know!" Jimmy asked, his attention towards Corbyn who simply nodded and laughed.

"What's going on? Corbyn you cheating?" Jonah joked.

"Jimmy, you just outed us." Corbyn laughed along as Jimmy did too.

"I'm sorry, my bad. My wife is gonna be mad." Jimmy added in.

"No, I'm serious. I was told by Corbyn he had some news." Jimmy directed the statement towards Corbyn.

"Yes! I have a little game to play with jonah." Corbyn stated as the crew came out and set everything up.

A table, two chairs, and a phone with some headphones.

"Are you for real? Corbyn you always lose! You don't have to bring it up for everyone to see that you lose." Jonah laughed as Corbyn playfully glared at him.

"Shut up and just go sit down." Corbyn stated as Jonah simply nodded and followed directions.

"Dang. He got you on a leash huh." Jimmy joked as jonah nodded as he walked to the table with a laugh.

"Put on the headphones and listen to music. Imma tell them the news. It's for you. Don't ruin your own surprise. Please babe." Corbyn asked his husband as his husband simply nodded.