♡︎ Insecurties ~ Janiel ♡︎

Ship(s): janiel (Daniel and jack)

Prompt: jack is feeling insecure but that's okay because Daniel is always there to reassure him he's perfect, just the way he is

Famous or nah: famous

Requested by rory_JADE_WdW

-3rd person POV-

Jack laid in bed as he looked up at the ceiling, his thoughts eating himself up. He seemed to never think he was enough. Every day, jack tore himself apart. Picking at every flaw he saw in himself. It was upsetting truly. To see such a beautiful person, inside and out, think so less of themselves. But every comment jack saw just made it easier to him.

Every comment pointed out his flaw, some he didn't even notice until he started reading the comments.

Tears slowly began to roll down Jack's cheeks as his thoughts consumed his brain. His boyfriend Daniel was at the studio as it was his turn to record a new upcoming single for their album. Seeing as the boys couldn't go in together due to pandemic. But they understood and would never want to jeopardize anyone's health. So they had no problem with this.

Their shared home was empty considering everyone was staying at their families. Expect for Daniel and Jack. They wanted to stay back a couple of days just for themselves.

As jack let the tears roll down his cheeks, his brain fogged with destroying thoughts, he didn't hear the door downstairs open and close. He didn't hear the soft footsteps of Daniel walking up the stairs. Nor did he hear their bedroom door open.

"Baby," Daniel whispered, taking Jack out of his trance.

Jack quickly snapped his eyes open and made eye contact with Daniel. Jack quickly wiped away his tears and sat up.

"You're home early, how come?" Jack asked his lover, trying to avoid the embarrassment of his crying.

"I finished early love, what's wrong?" Daniel asked softly as he climbed into bed with jack.

"Nothing," jack said as he bit his lip, trying to hold back the tears that so badly wanted to escape.

"Love, what did we say about secrets?" Daniel said as he took Jack's hand into his and intertwined their fingers.

"We can only have them if they don't harm us," jack softly whispered.

"So tell love, it's bothering you," Daniel said as he raised Jack's hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it.

Jack smiled at the feeling and immediately frowned once the horrible thoughts came back. The comments on his Instagram account about how he doesn't deserve Daniel nor how he wasn't worthy of Daniel.

"I don't deserve you," Jack said as his voice cracked, a frown appearing on Daniel's face. How could the most perfect human in his eyes every think that. Daniel thought the opposite.

"Love what made you think that?" Daniel whispered as he tried to understand what made jack think these negative thoughts.

"The fans, they hate us together," jack whimpered. "I'm a horrible person. I'm ugly, I'm fat, I'm the worst singer, and there is so many more things wrong about me." Jack criticized himself as tears ran down his cheeks.

"My love," Daniel frowned. "Let me tell you something," Daniel said as jack looked up at him with tears running down his cheeks.

"You are even more beautiful in the inside than the outside." Daniel admitted. "You are not ugly, you are the hottest person I have ever met. You are not fat, you are the perfect size God wanted you to be. You have the kindest soul and heart. You are an Angel to walk on earth." Daniel said as jack sniffled. "You are part of this band because you have an incredible voice that just had to be shared with the world."
Daniel continued. 

"I will go the rest of my life telling you and reminding you that you are beautiful if I have to." Daniel said as he softly wiped his thumb over jack's cheeks to get rid of the tears.

"I'm sorry Dani," jack apologized.

"Never apologize for expressing how you're feeling." Daniel softly smiled at his lover.

"I want to make you happy. And if you ever need motivation, or anyone to hype you up, I'm your guy. I'm here." Daniel said.

"And so are the boys." Daniel said as jack nodded softly.

"You might see your flaws but I see them as something to love even more, for the both of us." Daniel said.

"We're all fucked up my love. But we just need that one person to see us for who we are and guess what?" Daniel asked jack.

"What?" Jack said as he tilted his head to the side like a lost puppy.

"I think you are God's favorite because I see no flaw." Daniel smiled down at his lover as jack's cheeks turned a shade of red.

"I love you my Angel," Daniel said as he pulled jack into his chest for a hug.

"I love you too dani," jack mumbled as half of his face was into Daniel's sweater.

"I wanna fix all of your insecurities, I wanna fix all of your insecurities, you know that I want to give you everything that you need," Daniel softly began singing the song of Justin Bieber that described exactly how he was feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So like this one shot is wayyyyy overdue but I hope you still enjoyed it! I had so much fun writing it!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you all so much!

And yes there will be a part 2 to "you broke me first"! It's the next one shot!

I've just been so caught up with school! But I promise I'm working on it!

Ps: Corbyn could break both of my legs but I'd still fall for him

You see that?! That fucking smile! Yea that's what I'm a simp for. And his blue eyes! I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Especially with brunettes. Bc like blonde hair and blue eyes is typically. But blue eyes and brown hair, bitch I'm simping on the spot, no questions asked