♡ Like Its Yours~Jorbyn ♡

<mature scenes ahead! Don't go all the way but it gets heated>

Ship(s): jorbyn (Corbyn and Jonah)

Prompt: Jonah and Corbyn are at a club, they catch others eyes. Only thing is that Jonah has s girlfriend so Corbyn tries to get him to break up with her cuz he's bored

Famous or nah: nah

-Jonah's POV-

I walked into the club, immediately feelings the vibration of the music that was blasting. Bodies on the dance floor, grinding up on others or twerking or dancing. I swiftly walked to the table that I told my friends I would meet them at.

"Jonah!" They all hollered as I approached the table, a smirk making its way onto my face.

"You look great." Zach complimented me as he looked at me up and down. I took a quick glance at what I was wearing, black jeans, white plain shirt with my leather jacket over it and some checkered vans.

"When don't I?" I smirked at him as he let out a laugh.

"Let's go to the dance floor!" Jack yelled as he dragged Zach onto the dance floor.

Daniel and I glanced at each other and rolled our eyes. Daniel was single so he hated this. I was currently in a relationship with my girlfriend Tate. But she couldn't make it out tonight due to her having prior plans with her friend Christina. I didn't question it and let her go out while I do the same. They have hung out a lot lately but I try not to think about it.

Daniel and I went to the dance floor and began dancing to the beat as shots were in our hands.

Suddenly I made eye contact with blue eyes from across the room. I watched as he lifted his drink and sipped. My eyes watching his every move as he kept his eyes on me. His blonde hair standing out due to how dark the room was and how light his hair was.

He leaned over to his friend who whispered something into his ear. The blonde smirked and nodded then proceeded To stand up. Slowly he made his way towards me. Daniel looked at me with wide eyes as the blonde moved him from in front to me. Soon Daniel's attention turned to the blonde's friend who also came along. The friend put his hand on Daniel's waist and spun him around, making Daniel face him and with that, Daniel was a goner.