♡︎ Started With Drugs ~ Janah ♡︎

Ship(s): janah (Jack and jonah)

Prompt: Jack gets bullied into buying drugs. But when he goes to drop the drugs, he's the one who ends up being drugged. But hey, the bad boy Jonah Marais who has a soft side secretly, comes to the rescue

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

"Listen here faggot, you will go to the 27 alley way and get me my drugs. I'll be nice enough to give you the money for them." Jake, the biggest jerk and the sock of the school stated as he held up Jack against the locker. Jack's short height used as an advantage in these circumstances.

"W-W-where am I dropping it off?" Jack stuttered out.

"My house, you know where I live. Come on your own." Jake seethed out, his brown eyes showing nothing but hate towards the curly head.

"O-okay," Jack softly whispered as stuttered. Causing rage to appear in Jake's eyes.

"And stop fucking stuttering dumb fuck. Learn how to talk." Jake seethed.

The bell rung which let Jake release Jack to not get caught.

"I'll see ya tonight at my house at nine. Don't be late." Jake winked at Jack as he walked away.

Jack walked slowly as he made his way towards the alley. His hands shaking from all the fear and anxiety he was feeling. Jack bit his lip as he heard a gunshot in the distance. He wanted nothing to be back in bed, cuddling his pillow as he watched his favorite show.

Jack stopped at the corner of the street. He poked his head around the corner, looking into the alley. Goosebumps arriving at his skin, he couldn't see into the alley. It was nothing but darkness. Just adding more fuel to his anxiety.

Jack took a deep breath and starting making his way into the alley. Taking a shaky breathes.

"Hello love," a voice stated causing Jack to jump out of his skin. Igniting a deep chuckle from the person who had spoken.

"Over here love," the voice said causing Jack to whip his head around.

Jack walked over to the  only street light that was planted in the alley. His nerves through the roof. Jack's hands shaking with every fiber in his body.

"I-I-I'm h-here for the d-drugs." Jack stuttered out, never making eye contact with the person.

Jack gasped as he felt fingers on his chin, raising his head to make eye contact with the person. Jack eyes went wide as he looked at the boy in front of him. He was beautiful to say the least. His ocean eyes really popped with his brown hair.

"What are you doing here?" The voice whispered.

"I'm here for the drugs." Jack softly whispered. Scared to say the wrong thing.