♡︎ Cuddles ~ Janiel ♡︎

Ship(s): Janiel (Daniel and Jack)

Prompt: in which the happy couple have a day off and decide to use it by cuddling non stop

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

Daniel yawned as his eyes softly opened. A smile appeared on his lips as the blonde hair tickled his chin. Looking down, Daniel was met with a fluff of blonde hair.

His husband laid on his chest. Softly, Daniel placed a gentle kiss on the top of Jack's head and picked up his phone that was on the nightstand.

Daniel clicked on the Instagram app and went to stories. After viewing some, he decided to make one of his own. He placed his hand out and recorded the side of Jack's face that wasn't covered by his chest then zoomed in on his face as he pouted. As the caption, he wrote "cuddles 🥺." Knowing the fan base would enjoy it, he posted it on his public story instead of the close friends story. Their fan base had known they were together as they had come out many years ago. 

Feeling Jack stir in his sleep, Daniel placed down his phone and looked down.

"Morning bubba." Daniel softly whispered as Jack peaked one eye open.

"I don't wanna wake up," Jack softly groaned.

"That's good because we have a day off." Daniel said as Jack sighed in relief.

Jack slowly crawled on top of Daniel. His knees on either side of Daniel as he laid down. This time, Jack's whole body on Daniel as he laid his head on Daniel's chest.

Daniel instantly placed his hands on Jack's waist. Daniel pushed up his own hoodie that swallowed Jack as he began making patterns on Jack's waist.

Jack soon fell back asleep as Daniel began going on Instagram once again, letting his husband sleep a little longer.

After around fifteen minutes, Jack once again began to stir in his sleep.

"Are you ready to wake up now sleepy head?" Daniel softly asked with a giggle as he once again put his phone down and began rubbing Jack's back softly.

"No, I wanna stay on you. You're so warm." Jack said as he nuzzled his face deeper into Daniel's chest.

"Come on bubs, lets go make breakfast," Daniel said as he tickled Jack's sides.

"Stop that," jack giggled as he tried to push Daniel's hands away.

"Only if you agree to kiss me." Daniel said as he continued tickling his lover.

"Fine," jack agreed to the agreement.

Daniel stopped his tickling and puckered up his lips.

Jack leaned up and kissed Daniel on the cheek.

"Hey," Daniel pouted.

"You never said where." Jack said with a smirk.

"Cheater!" Daniel laughed as he pulled down Jack and connected their lips into a proper kiss.

"What would you like to do today prince?" Daniel questioned his boyfriend.

"I just wanna lay here with you." Jack confessed. "I feel like we don't get much us time anymore." Jack pouted.

"Then we will do that. We can order post-mates instead too." Daniel said as he also agreed to himself that they hadn't much time for themselves recently.

Living with the other boys on tour didn't give them the privacy they wanted. Of course they loved their brothers and band mates but sometimes it was annoying to share such a small amount of space with three other guys.

"What would you like to eat?" Daniel asked his lover as he opened the post-mates app.

"You," jack responded followed by a giggle as Daniel chuckled.

Jack squealed as Daniel grabbed jack's ass and squeezed making Daniel let out a loud laugh. 

"I was joking," jack gasped as he softly hit Daniel's chest.

"Later," Daniel winked down at jack causing a blush to appear on Jack's cheeks.

"I want waffles with bananas," jack said as he looked at Daniel.

Daniel nodded and ordered their food. Leaving the app, he texted the group chat of the band that him and jack were having a no phone day so if they absolutely needed them, to call their home phone. Seeing as only a selection of people knew they had one since they are so out of date.

He got a numerous of replies and laughed as Corbyn texted, "they gonna do it." With a shake of his head and a chuckle leaving his lips, he shut off his phone and tossed it to the side.

Daniel and jack both got up and brushed their teeth then headed downstairs into their living room.

Just as they stepped off the last step, the doorbell went off.

"I got it," Daniel said as he headed towards the door.

"Pick out a movie babe," Daniel yelled at jack as jack started looking through Netflix.

"Thanks, here you go," Daniel said as he grabbed the food and handed the dude a tip.

"Thanks, have a good day," the dude said as he accepted the tip.

"You too," Daniel said as he closed the door then headed towards the living room where jack was.

And with that, the happy couple spent their day off with food and cuddles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Literally hate the ending but it's gonna have to do

And I'm back to being inactive 😭 I'm sorry yall. I'm trying but life really be getting in the way

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you all so much

ALSO ZAYN IS A DAD 😭

AND WDW IS BACK WITH A SNIPPET OF THEIR SINGLE

AND LIKE WE JUST BE THRIVING