♡︎ I'll Always Remember You ~ WDW ♡︎

Ship(s): Wdw (all of them)

Prompt: in which the boys are ready yet not ready to say goodbye as they graduate from high school to move onto better things

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

Zach, Corbyn, jonah, Daniel, and Jack all stood in the school bathroom. Jack fixing his cap, Zach peeing, Daniel fixing his clothes, jonah fixing his tie, and Corbyn practicing his speech.

This was it. Their four year sentenced was over. High school was complete. In less than ten minutes, they would be walking out onto the field for the last time. It was such a bittersweet moment for everyone in the building.

"I will cry you guys," Corbyn announced as the four guys sadly smiled back. A form of agreement.

"Come on guys!" A teacher said as he poked his head in.

Soon everyone was lined up in their order, next to their partner. And before they knew it, the class of 2021 walked out on the field. Claps being heard all around the field as the boys and girls prepared for a big milestone.

"Please welcome our valedictorian." The principle announced as Corbyn walked up the podium.

"Good morning everyone, thank you all for coming. It's definitely been two rough years for the class of 2021. Walking on campus back in august, we didn't know if we would get a graduation due to covid. But we did and I'm very thankful for that. We've been through a tough time these last couple of years. Some of us spent more time in quarantine than in school." Corbyn laughed as the crowd joined.

"But nonetheless, It's been a pleasure to grow up with the people sitting here. The times we all had and share, I will forever hold in my heart. It seems like just yesterday we walked on campus as freshmen. Time flies by when you are surrounded with happiness, tears, sadness, laughter, drama, and school fights." Corbyn said as everyone laughed.

"As a freshman, I remember thinking, goodness gracious, we are so far from graduating and here we are, graduating. I've always wanted to graduate, but now, I'm not sure I'm ready to move forward." Corbyn said as he laughed slightly. "All we have wanted as kids was to grow up. But as we grow up, all we want is to turn back time and enjoy the little moments. To enjoy the moments where we didn't have to worry about anything. All we had to worry about was who was going to start off tag the next day at school. Or the only thing we cried about was physical pain. Or the only goodbye lasted until the next school day. The longest goodbye was during the summer." Corbyn said as he thought of all the memories.

"I'm thankful for all the moments. Thank you to everyone who supported me. Thank you to my four best friends. Thank you to my two siblings. And thank you to my Amazing parents." Corbyn said.

"This is the day we all part. The last time we are all together. I always knew this day would come. Our futures in our hands. I knew their would be laughter and tears. But I didn't think I would walk with so much joy but so much pain. It's always so hard to say goodbye. Especially to the ones who grew up with you." Corbyn said as some seniors let a few tears slip, as they looked over at their friends. A chapter ending but a new one beginning. Yet everything, their world, seemed to be ending as they said goodbyes.

"It's another chapter in the book. We won't be able to come back but we look at the memories. I wish all of you luck and love. The world opens up to us and our dreams. If we don't meet up again on earth, we will meet again in Heaven. I'll always remember you guys. Congratulations class of 2021." Corbyn finished his speech as even more seniors cried.

This could be the last time they see their friends and peers. Life happens. People are pushed away. Some are taken to Heaven early. And that's the hardest part, not knowing. Not knowing if you'll see your best friend again. The person who helped you through everything in your hardest times would be here  again. The person who saw you at your worst yet still stayed. The person who stayed with you even when you yourself thought you wouldn't be on earth anymore. The person who kept you going. The person who believed in you when you didn't even believe in yourself. Hardest part is not knowing. Not knowing if that one person would live to see another day. Because no, we aren't promised tomorrow.

Before they knew it, the class of 2021
Threw their caps up in the air. Turning towards their friends and hugging them.

The five guys all came and gave a group hug. Tears falling from everyone's eyes. This was it. No more waking up early to go get breakfast and being late to class. No more Taco Bell runs when they were suppose to be in class. No more Burger King after school. It was over.

"My kids will definitely know each one of y'all," Jonah said as they all pulled away.

"Thank you for making these four years worth it." Zach said as he looked at all his friends.

"Imma miss all of y'all." Corbyn said as tears fell down his cheeks.

They all had different plans. After today, they were going separate ways. And nothing made it more bittersweet. They were all supportive of each other but so sad their friendship wouldn't be the same.

Before each one headed to their families, they said the last words they would be saying to each other. Not sure if they would meet again in this lifetime but definitely up in Heaven.

"I'll always remember you"

_____________________________
I'm done with high school! It's so bittersweet. I was sobbing as I wrote this. It was so hard saying goodbye to my friends. I might never see any of
Them again. I already miss them. But I know they'll do great in life.

To my peers, thank you for growing up with me. Thank you for all the random laughs we shared. You guys were the ones who made high school funny at times. At Radom times, YALL did some
Dumb shit. If we never see one another again, I wish you nothing but happiness and love.

To my friends, thank you putting up with me. Thank you for making those four years worth it. Thank you for all the memories I will save. My kids will definitely know who you guys are. The chick fil a, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Dunkin', Burger King, McDonald's, runs are the memories I will remember. If we never see each other again, I wish you nothing but happiness and love.

To my first love, thank you for all the memories. Thank you for all the laughs, and tears. We didn't get a proper goodbye but us sneaking glances at each other all throughout graduation seemed like our own type of goodbye. You have no idea how much you truly taught me about love. Thank you for letting me experience it for the first time. If we never meet again, I wish you nothing but happiness and love. You will forever hold a special place in my heart (KWW)

Class of 2021! 👩‍🎓
Thank you for all the memories. Until we meet again ♥️

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you all so much!

"I always knew this day would come We'd be standing one by one With our future in our hands So many dreams, so many plansI always knew after all these years There'd be laughter, there'd be tears But never thought that I'd walk away With so much jo...

We'd be standing one by one
With our future in our hands
So many dreams, so many plans
I always knew after all these years
There'd be laughter, there'd be tears
But never thought that I'd walk away
With so much joy but so much pain
And it's so hard to say goodbye"

"One day we'll look back, we'll smile, and we'll laugh
But right now we just cry
'Cause it's so hard to say goodbye"

We did it!

Class of 2021 👩‍🎓