♡︎ Us Again ~ Jorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): jorbyn (jonah and corbyn)

Prompt: in which the couple got back together but in secret and are ready to come out again

Famous or nah: yes

(Part 2 to "you broke me first")

-Corbyn's POV-

"When will we go public again?" Jonah asked as he looked up at me, his head in my nap. We were watching a movie on the couch in my house.

Ever since the cheating scandal, we talked through it out and got back together. Expect this time, our relationship was a secret. We've been together for a couple months in secret. It's been the best thing that has happened to our relationship.

"I don't know jo," I sighed as he frowned.

"Why don't you want to go public again?" Jonah asked me as he sat up. But I stayed silent.

"Oh my God, you still don't trust me?" Hw exclaimed.

"Jonah, I do, just not as much. But that's not the reason why I don't want to go public," I revealed as I looked at him.

"Then what is it?" He asked me as he titled his head to the side.

"Becoming private has been the best thing that has happened to us. We are closer than ever and then there is less drama surrounding us. Plus we don't have many fights and we don't constantly doubt each other because of rumors," I told him as he relaxed.

"You're right," he sighed as he laid his head on my lap once again.

"I just wish I didn't have to hide my love for you and I wish we could go out together," he sighed as I played with his hair.

"I promise one day," I whispered as he nodded his head, closing his eyes.

"Wake me up in forty please, I have a meeting with my manger," he whispered as I nodded my head.

I watched Jonah sleep with a smile on my face. I softly rubbed his cheek with my thumb. He was so perfect. I was so lucky to call him mine. With those thoughts in my head, I frowned. I shouldn't fear showing off the person who I call mine. I should be happy that I get to call him mine. He's so ready to show me off, I should be the same way. I don't ever want to lose him, not again. After everything we've been through, it's just not worth it.

Yea we had a tough battle and the trust isn't completely there but he has showed me that he has changed. And I'm willing to go public for him again. He's my everything.

Later that night........

"You wanna go out for dinner?" I asked Jonah as he was leaning on the kitchen island.

He spit out his water as I watched him in shock. My lips slightly parted as he wiped off the excessive water on his parted lips.

"What?" He asked me in disbelief.

"I thought about what you said and you're right. We shouldn't have to hide each other. We can find a balance for both being private and being public," I smiled at him.

"I love you," Jonah said as he came to me and picked me up.

As I was in his arms, we froze. The words he just said hit us. We hadn't exchanged those eight letters since we got back together. 

"I-I-I'm sorry," he put me down quickly.

"Did you mean it?" I asked him as I looked up at his nervous face.

"Yes," he admitted with a pink tint on his cheeks. 

"I love you too," I admitted as i walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso as I set my chin on his chest, looking up at him.

He smiled down at me and connected our lips together.

"Come on, let's go," he said as we both walked upstairs and got ready. 

After around 45 minutes, we were both ready and our way to the restaurant where Jonah walked up to me. It became our favorite restaurant to eat at. We often would rent it out and made everyone block the windows as well as the staff couldn't say a word.

As we pulled up, no one was outside thank God. We could walk in peacefully. Doesn't mean we will walk out as peaceful though.

As we walked in, hand in hand, many people gasps and immediately took out their phones. With a smile on our faces, Jonah and I walked to our table.

After an hour and a half, we were finally walking out. Flashes thrown in our face along with questions.

"Corbyn you're back the cheater?!"

"Corbyn will never learn!"

"Jonah what made you cheat on Corbyn?"

"Corbyn why would you go back with him?"

"Corbyn! Jonah! Over here!"

I pulled Jonah's hand and we stopped in the middle of the crowd.

"Yes we are back together and have been for two months now. We have kept our relationship a secret because of the media. We will continue to do so but a little more public." I stated.

"You can keep your comments and rumors to yourself because it's just us again," I ended and continued to walk off with Jonah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trying to get better at writing and updating this book! And my others. I've been writing constantly lately so yay! I hope I can update my other books soon!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you guys so much <3

Oh the things I would do to look like Ashely Mae Besson 🥵 like!