♡︎ Sick Daniel ~ Donah ♡︎

Ship(s): donah (Daniel and Jonah)

Prompt: in which Daniel wakes up sick but doesn't want jonah to baby him because he's afraid he'll stick it to jonah but jonah doesn't care and will baby his baby

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

Daniel woke up to the feeling of tightness in his chest. His throat burned as it felt like he was coughing up a lung.

"Is everything okay babe?" Jonah asked in his groggy voice once he stirred awake, hearing Daniel's coughing fit.

"I think I woke up with something," Daniel said in between coughs, his face turning red due to the lack of oxygen going in as he coughed.

"Oh baby," Jonah frowned at his lover as he slowly patted his back.

"Leave the room jo, you're gonna get sick," Daniel said as he heaved for air. His lungs in desperate need for air as he finally relaxed from his coughing fit.

"Stay, I'll make you some soup," Jonah said and kissed Daniel's forehead.

"Babe, you're hot," Jonah commented on his fever.

"Jonah, I know I am, but right now is not the time to convince me to give you head." Daniel smirked as jonah softly hit his chest but got up to go to the kitchen.

"I'll be back," Jonah said as he softly closed the door on his way out.

"Morning Jo," Corbyn greeted his bandmate once he saw him walk into the kitchen.

"Morning corbs," Jonah said as he gathered the things he would need for Daniel's soup.

"Daniel sick?" Zach asked from beside Corbyn as he studied the ingredients jonah was taking out of the kitchen cabinets.

"Yea," Jonah said as he began making the soup.

"Aww poor bud," Jack frowned.

"I think it's best if y'all leave the house for the day. I'm sure it's nothing but I would hate for the entire band to get sick." Jonah commented as the guys looked at each other and zoomed out of the house. All agreeing on the way out to take Jack's car.

"Dumb fucks," Jonah softly chuckled underneath his breath with a smile on his face.

"Alright, to my bebe we go," Jonah softly mummers as he picked up the tray that held the soup, crackers, and a glass half filled with apple juice and water mixed in. (Y'all my mom used to do this to me as a kid, anyone else?)

"Love," Jonah softly whispered as he walked into the shared room between the two.

Daniel groaned in response. His whole body hurt like he had just got done doing a boxing match.