♡ You And I~Jachary ♡

Requested by jacharyforlifee I'm so sorry it took so long

Requested by jacharyforlifee I'm so sorry it took so long. I deeply apologize. I have no reasonable excuse expect for the fact that I just wasn't motivated to update this book, I hope you like it

Ship: Jachary (Jack and Zach)

Prompt: Jack and Zach we're neighbors. They went to the same school. But jack had a secret. He wore skirts, tank tops, and what people would consider girl clothes at school. Jack was an outcast while Zach was the popular bad boy. So what happens when Zach finds out Jack's secret?

Famous or nah: nah

-Jack's POV-

I tapped my foot repeatedly on the floor, just waiting for the school day to end. My clothes felt uncomfortable. This wasn't me but I had to wear this. My jeans were to tight, my shirt was to long, and my sneakers didn't let my feet breath.

I have a secret. A secret I haven't told anyone, not even my best friend Jonah. My secret is that I like to wear feminine clothes. They make me happy, better, and they make me feel sexy. I'm not comfortable wearing it outside my house though. My family knows and they support me. But no one else knows. I don't want to get bullied at school.

The bell ringing snapped me out of my thoughts and I got up stuff and left the classroom.

"Ready Jack?" Jonah asked me once I closed my locker door.

"Yep," I nodded towards him then walked towards the school's parking lot and to Jonah's car.

We both turned our heads once we heard a motorcycle roar to life. Jonah and I glanced at each other as every girl squealed seeing Zach get on his bike. He was the bad boy of the school. He was hot for sure and happened to be my neighbor. He was openly bisexual but no one dared to say shit to him.

"Alright get in," Jonah said once Zach drove away.

We both got in his car and headed to my house.

"You staying today?" I asked him.

"Nah, can't. My mom wants me to baby sit Svea and Esther. I will tomorrow though," he said as I nodded and left the his car and up to my house.

Once in my house, I went straight to my bedroom after seeing no one was here.

I took off my book bag and put it in the corner of my room then headed to my closet.

I took off my clothes and changed into a oversized sweater that reached mid thigh and put on knee high socks. I left my black lace panties on since they were extremely comfortable and made me feel confident.

The doorbell rang from downstairs causing me to furrow my eyebrows. Thinking it was just one of my sisters who accidentally forgot their key, I shrugged and made my way down stairs.

"Did you forget your keys aga-" I couldn't finish my sentence once I noticed who was at the door.

"Jack I wanted to-" Zach, my neighbor cut himself off as he took in what I was wearing.

"I um," he stumbled over his words as he continued to look me over.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him.

"Damn," Zach said as he bit his lip, looking me up and down. My cheeks flared as I noticed he was checking me out.

"I never knew you dressed like this," he said, his voice going deep causing me to shiver.

He began to walk my way as I backed up. My back soon coming in contact with a wall. My breath hitched as he placed his hand on my hip.

"Has anyone told you how absolutely sexy you look in this?" He mumbled as he dipped his head into my neck and began leaving open mouth kisses.

"Zach," I moaned out. His hand sliding my sweater up as he rubbed my thigh and began trailing up.

"Where's your room?" He asked me.

"Upstairs, second floor to the right," I mumbled.

"Jump," he stated as I did what I was told. Wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His arms under my bum holding me up as well.

He walked upstairs and into my room. He put me on my bed and slipped off my sweater.

"Oh god," he groaned as he took in my lace panties.

"Keep these on," he said as pointed to my mid thigh high socks.

And with that, things escalated.

~time skip~

"Zach?" I asked him as we both came down from our high.

"Yea?" He asked.

"What are we?" I asked him, very softly.

"Will you be boyfriend?" He asked me, turning to face me as we both lay in bed, naked.

"Yes," I said as I squealed.

"Round two?" He asked and I immediately nodded.

And we went again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow the ending sucked ass, I'm sorry 😔

jacharyforlifee I hope you like this one shot. Again I'm so sorry it took forever. I hope I did good on ur one shot that you requested

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW CHRISTINA, TATE, GABBIE, AND LAV ARE IN LONDON WITH THR BOYS. LIKE BITCH! CORBYN NEEDS TO TAKE A PIC WITH LAV. IF NOT I WILL FLY TO LONDON AND BEAT HIS FUCKING ASS AFTER I FORCE HIM TO TAKE A PIC WITH LAV!

Also! I need to fly to London immediately bc Daniel James Seavey is upset. And I need to hug him immediately and cheer him up! My baby! 😭😭

The pic in the media is giving me ~daddies~ vibes 🤤