♡ Our Twins ~ Jorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Corbyn and Jonah)

Prompt: as they lay in bed, the baby monitor detects moment creating a night to never forget

Famous or nah: nah

-Jonah's POV- 

I laid in bed as I scrolled through Instagram. Liking a few posts that I liked or looked pretty cool. As I was reading a caption, I got notification from our baby monitor that detected moment.  Well more moment than usual. Furrowing my eyebrows, I clicked on the notification watching as my screen brung up the camera in the room.

"Babe, look," I said as I tapped Corbyn's side.

Corbyn looked up and furrowed his eyes rows as he looked my screen. Turning off his phone, he tossed it to the side as we both gave our full attention to the screen watching our twins.

"Jay, Jay," was heard from the phone as Natalie Marie called out to her older brother Jayden Matthew.

"What?" Jayden asked his little sister.

"I wanna sleep in your bed," Natalie said as she tried to climb out of her crib.

Jayden had a small bed, Natalie had a crib. She moved to much in sleep causing her to easily be able to fall out of bed. So Corbyn and Jonah thought it would be the best choice to keep her in her crib for a few more months.

"You want me to help you?" Jayden asked as he sat up in bed. His eyes trained on Natalie as she hooked her small leg over the railing. Jayden's blue eyes watching Natalie very carefully. Making sure to keep a good eye on ever move she made.

"No, I got it myself," Natalie said as her body was on the rail. She then swung her other leg and landing slowly on the step stool that was placed beneath her crib.

"Oh, I forgot my binky," she said as she threw her arms up in the air. A small giggle escaping past Jayden's pink lips.

A chuckle coming from Jonah and Corbyn as they watched their twin babies with nothing but absolute love in their eyes.

"I'll get your doll for you," Jayden said as he climbed out of his own bed and began to climb up the step stool.

"Jay! Jay!" Natalie whispered as Jayden began to hook his leg up on the rail. But put it back down once he realized he wouldn't be able to do that since his body was to little. "Put your foot here. You can only step here," Natalie guided her brother. 

Natalie watched as her older brother by four minutes made it into the crib and grabbed her doll.

"Tank you Jay, Tank you Jay," Natalie said as she began to climb on Jayden's bed.

"Hold it. Hold it." Jayden repeated again once his sister still began to climb onto his bed. Laughs coming from Jonah and Corbyn as they watched the small duo.

"Oh I forgot," Natalie said as she climbed out of the bed and ran the small distance back to Jayden.

"Here," Jayden whispered as he handed the doll to Natalie.

Jayden then climbed out of the crib just like how Natalie did and went to his crib.

"Go towards the wall Nat," Jayden said as he made his younger sister scoot over.

"Why me?" Natalie pouted but obeyed Jayden.

"Cuase you might fwall," Jayden said as the twins both laid down.

"Night Jay," Natalie yawned as she cuddled next to her older brother.

"Night Nat," Jayden said, a yawn coming from him too as he laid down, his head closer to Natalie's.

"Luv you," Natalie whispered as her eyes slowly drifted closed.

"Luv you too," Jayden said as his eyes closed as well.

Soon slow even breaths were the only things being  heard from the screen.

"We did good," Jonah said as he closed the app. A huge smile leaving his lips. He had never felt so content with his life. He had everything he always wished for.

"We did," Corbyn said as he laid his head on Jonah's chest.

"Goodnight Corbs," Jonah said as he pulled the confronter up to his chest.

"Goodnight Jo," Corbyn said as he changed his position and put his face into Jonah's neck.

Half his body on Jonah's because he knew that Jonah couldn't sleep unless the blanket was up to his neck. Puffs of air hitting Jonah's neck causing shivers to run up his spine.

"I love you sweetheart," Jonah said as he pulled Corbyn closer to his body as he had his arm wrapped around Corbyn's waist. His other hand resting peacefully on the part of his stomach that wasn't being taken up by Corbyn's body.

"I love you too babe," Corbyn said as they both drifted off into a deep slumber.

Absolutely everything right in their life. It took hard work but it was completely worth it as both men slept with a smile on their face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really set my own expectations way to high by writing these kinds of one shots lmao! If y'all don't comment on this I swear! This is so cute!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Love you guys so much 💜🥰