♡︎ Random Kind Stranger ~ Janiel ♡︎

Ship(s): janiel (Jack and Daniel)

Prompt: in which Jack is stood up but Daniel comes and saves him from the embarrassment

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

Jack walked into the restaurant, a little nervous. It was a big risk he was taking again. He was finally putting himself out there. His last boyfriend wasn't the best. And he was asked out. So Jack took a chance and said yes.

The most popular jock at school had asked him out on a date. And he wasn't taking a no as an answer. So Jack went with it. Only Jack didn't know that this was all part of their plan. Them being the football team. Jack wasn't popular but he also wasn't an outcast. Let's put it like this. Jack was well known at school but stayed out of drama. He didn't get in any business if it wasn't his. And if it was his business, he did his best to avoid it.

Jack walked out of his car, smoothing out his black button up. And maybe that should have been a first clue that this was a set up. That the guy couldn't even go pick him up. But nonetheless, Jack walked up the small steps and walked into Olive Garden. 

"Hello, welcome to Olive Garden. How can I help you?" The hostess asked Jack as he walked in.

"Hey, I'm here under the reservation of Johnson." Jack said as the hostess nodded and mentioned to follow her which Jack did.

"Yes sir, you are the first one here. Please follow me," the young lady said as Jack furrowed his eyebrows. Being late was certainly not a good impression. 

The lady and Jack made their way to the back, then up a set of stairs. The lady led Jack to a balcony that overviewed the restaurant. So from down below, everyone could see Jack. And Jack could see everyone below him.

"Would you like me to start you with a drink as you wait for your date?" The waiter asked as he came up to Jack.

"Yes please. I'll just have a coke." Jack politely smiled as the waiter nodded his head and handed Jack a menu.

Ten minutes had passed and Jack was honestly getting pissed. His date had still to show up. And to add on top of that, everyone from below was starting to just keep glancing at him.

"Would you like to start with anything?" The waiter asked as he came up to Jack.

"Umm no, thats okay. He's coming, he's just running a little late." Jack said as the waiter nodded his head. Not fully believing him but couldn't say anything.

Another twenty minutes had gone by, making the total wait thirty minutes. Jack had lost all hope. Nothing. Not even a single text. Jack had finally admitted that he had been stood up.

Just as he was about to notify the waiter, a guy sat down in front of him.

Jack looked at him closely as neither said a word. That's when he noticed it Daniel Seavey. The school's quarterback. He was his date's teammate.

"Daniel?" Jack asked questionably. "What are you doing here?" Jack asked as Daniel smiled.

"I'm your date." Daniel smiled.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jack asked him.

"I heard about Johnson's stupid plan. He set this up just to stand you up. Like what kind of piece of shit is he. So I went to his house where all his "buddies" were as they sat around laughing and smoking. Talking about how you were here alone. So I had to punch him a few times to get the details. Then go home and change so I wouldn't be underdressed. And now I'm here." Daniel explained as Jack smiled.

"You didn't have to." Jack said as Daniel nodded.

"I didn't have to. But I wanted to." Daniel smiled as the waiter finally came up.

"Oh he's here! Awesome! What can I start you guys off with?" The waiter asked as the now two smiling men began to order.

And maybe Daniel wasn't a complete total stranger. He was still someone Jack didn't know to well but was willing to get to know him.

Who would have thought that down the line they would end up married with their own family. And it simply started with Daniel's kind heart. And how maybe not a complete stranger did something that most men wouldn't do.

_____________________________
Okay so I liked the idea but couldn't think of how to end it. Not my best work but I kinda sort not really like it Lmaooo. But it's okay. It will do. 

Also! I have started running! Today was my first day but I'm dedicated now! For the first day, I went 3.3 miles. Proud tbh. New me YALL. I'm ready to be a new me. I have wanted this for so long. And I'm finally going to do it. For myself. No one else.

Vote

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you all so much!