♡︎ Ignore Him ~ Zarbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Zarbyn (Zach, Jack, and Corbyn)

Prompt: Jack and Corbyn always baby their lover Zach but when a dare comes their way to ignore him, they can't help but take it

Famous or nah: Famous

-3rd person POV-

-3rd person POV-

"We do no such thing!" Corbyn exclaimed as he argued with Jonah and Daniel who were on the other side of the counter.

"Admit it Corbyn and Jack, you guys do." Jonah nodded his head at them.

"We literally do not," Jack huffed, crossing his hands over his chest.

"Okay answer these questions with no, and you don't baby Zach." Daniel said as Corbyn and Jack glanced at one another then nodded at the two boys in front of them.

"Okay, first question, do you or do you wake him up in the morning?" Daniel asked as both men looked down.

"In our defense, we all need someone to wake up us sometimes." Corbyn shrugged it off.

"Yea, but not everyday." Jonah commented. "Next question, do you or do you not pack his suitcase every time we need to travel?" Jonah continued.

"No comment." Jack said as jonah and Daniel glanced at one another.

"Second to last question, do you or do you not keep with his personal belongings all the time?" Daniel asked.

"Shit," Corbyn mumbled as he pulled out Zach's car keys and wallet out of his jacket pocket. "He forgets sometimes." Corbyn said as he held up his hands in defense.

"Last question, do you or do you not make his appointments all the time?" Jonah asked as both men looked down.

"We all call our moms! That's not fair!" Corbyn remarked.

"So you're telling me you can't make your own appointment but you can make Zach's?" Daniel asked as he arched his left eyebrow.

"Fair enough on that one," Corbyn shrugged his shoulders.