♡︎ R U Okay? ~ Jachary ♡︎

Ship(s): jachary (jack and zach)

Prompt: in which jack calls back zach after asking for space

Famous or nah: famous (individual artists)

-3rd person POV-

"I just miss you okay," Jack revealed to his ex lover who stood in front of him.

The paparazzi videoing the toxic couple as they fought outside Zach's La home.

"Why? Why now? Why come to me now when we have been over for two months Jack." Zach asked as he rubbed his temples, a headache forming.

"Because I have realized I need you." Jack stated.

"Oh really? But when you cheated on me with Gabbie, you didn't need me then did you?" Zach exposed his past lover as the audience gasped.

"What the hell is your problem Zach? I am here, trying to make it up to you and all you're doing is finding pleasure in exposing me." Jack commented.

"My problem? I'm the one with the problem! What about you? You're the one who needed space. Which I gave you! And now I'm fine but you would rather see me cry." Zach said as his anger boiled.

"I can finally sleep at night and that's making you lose your mind isn't it? That I'm not up half past dawn crying for your ass." Zach sneered.

"I know you're scared of love and what it did to us, but I've changed Zach. Please." Jack begged.

"Love didn't happen. You sleeping with someone else happened. How was I suppose to open up to you when all you did was close off. You ripped my heart out Jack. And i was the one who had to pick up and act like I didn't give a fuck in front of everyone. I looked like a damn clown." Zach said as angry tears came running down his cheeks.

"You called my phone fifty times last night when you were at that party. You really thought I would go pick you up in heartbeat didn't you. It's your life but you might wanna put down that Bacardi." Zach said as flashes were seen from all different directions.

"I called your friends, your dad, anyone connected to you to try and win you back." Jack said as he looked down at his feet, embarrassed that all his truth was coming out.

"Yea well they will never tell you this to your face but they never liked you anyway." Zach said casually as he shrugged his shoulders. His tears finally coming to a stop as he calmed himself down.

"I miss us Zach. I miss how we used to be." Jack sighed as he looked up, making eye contact with Zach.

"How we used to be? You would miss all my shows and events. You made me feel like I was single. You made me feel so damn alone." Zach sneered out of pure anger.

"We wouldn't FaceTime much less talk. But oh now you have so much shit to say. Give me a break Jack." Zach scoffed.

"I think you need answer one question for yourself, are you okay? Because I for sure as hell am." Zach said as he began walking towards his home.

"Now everyone, off my damn property." Zach shouted as he headed to door, everyone leaving as Jack stood there, looking at Zach's disappearing figure.

"I just miss you. I made a mistake." Jack softly whispered underneath his breath as Zach closed his door to his home once he was inside.

"I can't be broken again." Zach whispered as he leaned his body against his door.

Both of them asking themselves, are they really okay? Or are they just lying to themselves in order to not face what they feel inside.

_____________________________

Hey! Low key love and hate this one shot lmao! Hope you enjoyed it either way!

Also! My next one shot will be a requested one!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you all so much!

Lavender really be like "YALL bitches could fucking never" but like can u blame her

Lavender really be like "YALL bitches could fucking never" but like can u blame her. She's so fucking gorgeous omg