15

“What are we supposed to do now?” one of the younger boy asked as he sobs onto the elder's shoulder.

“Jinhee?”

“I don't know. But wait, she was dead already before this happen right?”

“Yeah but we decided to use your methods and bring her back alive.” one of the boys answered.

She nod her head in relief before playing with her fingers. It was a dead silence before a group of people appearing after them.

“Jinhee?”

She lift her head and a smile appeared, “Babe.”

With that, she ran into her mate's wide open arms that soon wrapped around her. It makes those nine boys teared their gazes away from Jinhee and her mates while sobbing.

“Wait, guys what happen?”

“You know Y/N, babe?” Jinhee asked and her mate nod.

“The new student who was your friend. Yeah, but what about her?”

Jinhee sigh and took a sit on the nearest couch with her mates, “She's their mate. But she left just now and I don't know where she's going.”

“She's their mates?”

“She is.” Jinhee answered.

“I smells blood and is it hers?”

Jinhee once again nod her head and one of her mate pat her back softly as the others went over towards those nine boys and comfort them like their own brothers.

“Don't worry, we'll help you to find her soon.”

They just sadly nod their heads while looking towards their wrists where their mate marks are located.

⚛ ▫⚛▫ ⚛

It was warm and cozy as you had a thick warm blanket wrapped around you with a cup of hot chocolate that warmed your palms up.

“So now, why are you out there soaking wet?”

“See this?” you said softly while point over to your mate marks on your neck before she nod her head.

“That's the problem.” you simply said before taking a sip of your hot chocolate.

“I see and you've died before.”

“How-”

“Oh right, I'm a witch and I can see things from before like yours. You jumped off of the cliff and died but there's nine boys who brought you back alive. And so in after those stuffs, you left and here you are.”

“Yeah, exactly. But what am I considered as now?”

“A hybrid . . . Of a wolf and vampire. But you're originally a human and a wolf but now that's the new you.”

You just nod and lean backwards of the couch as you feel that her eyes still on you, “You left them, aren't you?”

“I did.” you shortly answered.

“And why is that?”

“You saw my memories before I met them right?” you asked.

She nod her head and pressed your lips a moment, “That's why.”

“They're different, Y/N.”