09

Both you pulled away and looked at the person which shock you. The person had a serious face on which scare you a bit. He then approached both you and Changbin as Changbin eyes hasn't changed to the normal one.

He just pulled you away from Changbin and held you close by your waist. He just stare at Changbin before leaving with you as Changbin got off from his chair and held your wrist making the both of you stops.

“Stop, Chan hyung.” Changbin said as he deeply stare into Chan's eyes.

“Shut it.” Chan answered.

Both of them growled at each other before you had to push them off from each other. “Cut it, you guys.”

But they didn't stop not until you had to pushed them off again but stop as soon as they saw you sighing and left the classroom before Chan had to catch up with you along with Changbin.

“Babe! Wait up!” both of them shout in sync.

You just ignore them off by continue walking away before a grip pulled you backwards by your collar making you stumbles.

“Aish, just let me off both of you!” you said in annoyance.

“Are you mad?”

“Tsk, no I'm crying.” you sarcastically said making both of them smiles.

Then, Chan pulled you and wrapped his arms around you from behind while giving you a kiss around your face. “Okay, we're sorry!”

You just looked away before Chan blew your ear and tickles you up making you surrender quickly.

“Okay, fine! I surrender!” you quickly said making both of them send you their smug smiles.

“There our princess go!” they both said in sync.

You just shake your head and left both of them behind while smile slowly crept up on your face. “Hey! Wait up!”

You just giggles before turning around and let your tongue out making both of them chased after you.

After a while later of chasing up, the three of you had stop by a 24 hours store. The three of you bought up many snacks and foods and drinks before you guys decided to head off to their shared house as you remember.

The three of you spent the time while eating a pack of gummy and chips while drinking on the same drinks.

“And he went like this!” Chan said as he imitated the actions making both you and Changbin laughed so hard.

“And what happen after that?” both you and Chnagbin asked.

“He get his parents called by the principal!”

Then, the three of you burst out laughing almost making the three of you aren't able to walk more. Some people that were passing by looked at you guys weird but some old couples just smiles.

While waiting at the bus stop, an old couple that were already there look at the three of you and smiles.

The three of you also smiles back before the grandma started to talk, “Such a cute you couples, the three of you.” she said.

That makes the three of you had your eyes widened. “How-”

“Your mate marks.” the grandpa said this times.

It makes you guys looked at each other marks. Both Chan and Changbin had their mate marks on the back of their wrists. While yours, you didn't even know where which makes Changbin to remove those hairs on your neck and smiles.

“Yours are located on the side of your neck, babe!”

You touch the spots and smiles before the old couples smiles even more and have a light talks with you guys before you guys have to get on the bus to get to the house where Chan and Changbin shared.

It was a tiring ride since it's seems a bit far but actually not. After a while of sitting inside the bus, you guys finally arrived.

The bus dropped you guys off in front of the gate which makes your jaws dropped after looking forwards to their so-called ‘house’.

“This is a freaking mansion and not just an ‘house’, guys! Wait, what about that house before?” you shockingly said.

“It just a rented house for school.” they said in sync which make you nod your head.

They just chuckles before bringing you inside, passing the huge sized gate. After passing the gate, you guys walk straight and it took a few second to arrive.

In front of you, where a huge sized mansion are build making you thinks it's just a hallucinations. They pushed the pair of giant doors in sync before letting you walk inside first and then their servants help to close the door.

Then, both of them links their arms with yours before dragging you off with them somewhere. You took a small chance to look around while get drag by those two boys and then, you realise that they brought you off to the living room.

When they stops, you're still looking around before they talk off making you look at Chan and then Changbin before looking to the front.

“Boys!”

Your eyes slightly widened up after seeing those boys there, in front of you. They're all good looking like you're questioning yourself too. You've been to their other house before but you never noticed it were them.

‘Why were there so many good looking fellas?’ you ask yourself.

They look at both Chan and Changbin before looking at you up and down. Then, you noticed two of them are disappearing from your sight.

Before you could ask, someone's fingers started to traced up your neck from behind. They keeps on touching your hair and fingers before one of them removed your hair from covering your neck and lean closer.

He caressed the tip of his nose on your skin before shoving his nose until it touch your neck, making you flinched.

“You smell so good.” he whispered making you shiver.

Then, the other guy just appeared in front of you before leaning down and sniffs your neck too.

While sniffing, he backed up a bit before tracing his index finger right on your collarbone as he trace along the bone to the neck.

Then, he look at you as a smirk appears before he lean closer to your ear and whispers.

“Seems like you belong to us.”