06

It was Thursday and you've arrive at the school earlier than you would expected to. You're now in the class, alone while humming to a random song as your head bops to the beats.

Then, you got bored so you decided to went off to the cafeteria and bought yourself a mineral water before you decided to head off to the rooftop.

Since it's pretty empty, you can enjoy the view of the rooftop without caring any other noises.

After you got yourself at the rooftop, you took a sit at the edge of the concrete, face facing towards the view. You had your legs swings a bit while taking a small gulp of the water.

Then, you close the cap and put the bottle aside as you rest both of your hands above your thighs. While enjoying the view, some flashback get back into your thoughts.

◾ ◾ ◾

“Y/N sweetie! Come, we gotta go now!”

“Yes, mommy!”

It was the perfect day where all the three of you guys gonna go out and have a picnic together. It was the happiest day of your life which you enjoy a lot.

“Are you excited, sweetie?”

“A lot, daddy!”

Then, both of them just smile and keeps their attention on the road while dad had his grip steady on the steering.

Everything was perfect not until some people started to attack the three of guys. Mom and dad pulled you out of the car backseat and started to ran off.

When you look back, those people gets closer each moment which makes mom and dad ran faster.

Then, dad hid you off somewhere that was really hard for someone to find you up. After dad hid you up, both he and mom look around before mom join him to crouched down.

“Listen sweetie, if mommy and daddy aren't returning before night came, came out from this hole and ran away straight to the south. Ran until you've saw any shelters and ask for help.”

“But what if they don't want to?” you ask.

“Show this to them. They'll know right after you show them this.” he said while holding a unique looking necklace in front of you.

Then, he put it on you and caressed your cheeks before both of them give you a kiss maybe a last kiss.

Then, they started to ran off heading towards the north side. It was then followed by sound of people running off to the north.

You've literally forgot to run and regret did not doing so cause a creepy eyes appeared in front of the hole, staring at you.

It was then followed by a huge hand and grabbed onto your hair. While struggling, the grip on your hair get tightened which makes you to stab the hand using the sharp object near you.

It let you go but at the same time it has hurt you.

◾  ◾  ◾

Your eyes immediately shot open as tears rolled down your cheeks before hang your head low and wipe those tears away.

You lift your head again and took a deep shaky breath before exhaling it again. While spacing out a bit, you get snapped out by someone leaning beside you.

“Hey, new girl.”

“Hey, stranger?”

A giggles can be heard from him before he properly introduce himself to you, “Minho's the name.”

“Y/N.” you shortly answered.

He hums a bit while comfortably leaning against the concrete before shrugging a bit.

“What's up? Why are you up here anyway?”

“Nothing much. Just wanna take fresh air a bit.”

He hums and then let out a sigh while looking forward, “I know it's pretty hard to take in but just hang on a bit more.”

End of his words, he look at you as you look at him too, making the both of you held a eye contacts with each other. Then, he straightened himself and head closer towards you.

Due to his height, you had to lift your head even more when he stops just right in front of you as he closed the gap.

He put his hand on your cheek and caressed it as he stare right into your eyes, “I'll be with you and escape those shit with you. I promise it.”

Your tears escaped your eyes hearing those words from him. “I don't want you make yourself think me as your important person.”

“Hey listen, I've been falling for you since the start. I don't mind making you my important person and my everything.”

You can't help but to tear up even more as he slowly pull you into his embrace and caressed your hair softly as you had your face snuggles against his chest.

“Let it out. Let it all out, it's fine.”

You just cried your heart out

You're now walking through the school hallways alone. You are humming to a random tune as your shoes collide with the floor making a clicking sounds each seconds.

You're heading off to the third floor where the floor that usually no people. Since the school having the teacher absent in the full weeks, you decided to discover the building by yourself.

Once you arrive at the third floor, you make your ways straight through the corridors with your hands behind you.

Even though the school were too big for you to explore, you can't help but to explore them since you're a pretty curious person.

You get into each rooms one by one and satisfied with everything inside. It were various rooms for art, history, sports, trophies, gallery and more.

After exploring the gallery room, you head out from there and walk straight till the end. However while on the half way of the corridors, there's a room where a sobbing sound can be heard.

You look at the door and it was written Music there which makes you curiously walk over to the room. Then, you twist the door knob and was met with a male back facing your way.

He was crying with him hugging his knees close to his chest. Curiously, you went up to him and softly touch his shoulder.

“Are you okay?”

The person turned around and you finally get to see his face which makes you blink multiple seconds.

Y/N-ah . . .