23

[ A few years later . . . ]

Everything was normal as it should be where there's many people walking off from their place to their workplace and started to do their duties in the morning until noon.

As for students, they walked off from their house with their friends or siblings or cousins to school while happily talked to each others.

The streets are as busy as it would always be and many people rushed off to go work or get their breakfast before it's office times.

Meanwhile, there's a bunches of students in a large amount of members as they all talked and joked around with each other while heading off to their college.

They always together and it's rare to see them splitting up from each others as they always stick around with each others like there's no tomorrow for them.

After they arrive at their college, they head to the cafeteria to get a small snacks for themselves before the class started. After getting all they need, they head off to their class and joke around even more.

Not until there's students gossiping about something which they're curious and decided to eavesdropping to the students conversation.

“Have you heard about a new college student coming today?”

“Really?! Hope it was a girl. And probably gorgeous lol.”

They stared towards each others before decided to head off to their class as they started to get interest on the new student.

“Come on guys, we gotta head off to our seats now.”

“Roger that, captain!” the others joked.

He just rolled his eyes and took a sit as the others did the same after him. It didn't take long enough for the profesor to walked inside their class.

“Good morning, fellas!”

“Good morning, Mr Johannes!”

The profesor that named Mr Johannes smiles before he put his books on the table in front him.

“So, today we'll have new member to join. Come in please, miss.”

The door get slid opened a bit bigger spaced before someone steps inside the classroom and it was a girl.

She took her steps carefully before turning herself to face the other students.

She's still looking around when her eyes met a groups of friends in two rows had an eye contact with her.

Their eyes widened before exchanged glances with each others and face the girl's back.

Instead of looking away, the new girl just smiles brightly and show her gummy smile off before she decided to introduce herself.

“Hello! My name is Y/L/N!

. . . .

The end