21

Everything were still a mess and people keeps on crowding you with the feels of attacking you but they can't. Too many growls and barking can be heard which makes you to shut your ears.

The one that hold you close notice your action and get triggered to the others action. He then growl which makes the others whimpers and back off.

When he stop, he look back at you and slowly make himself sit on the ground and still held you close.

“Luna, are you okay?”

You slowly let your hands off of your ears and look around which makes the guy who held you sigh in relief.

Then, he glare towards those other wolves and snarls before he decided to talk.

“Why all of you're attacking Luna?!”

That sentences from his shocked the others as they started to scoffed.

“Since when we had a ‘Luna’? All we have was an Alphas instead of a Luna. That girl was no other than just a intruder of our land!” one of the wolf said.

Then, the guy who held you was really offended of their answers and was about to attacked them when a tall guy with black hair walk pass both of you on the ground.

He gave the guy who held you a pat on his shoulder before facing those wolves.

“She is our Luna. We're the only Alphas that lead y'all along since we didn't even met our Luna yet that time.” he calmly said with his hand behind him.

“Arlyn has been our Luna and why are you claiming her to be our Luna?!”

“You don't get it,” he said while chuckling before continuing. “She's our one and only Luna. Not Arlyn, who only pretended to be a Luna.”

That makes people gasps before a black wolf stepped out of the crowd and growl. There's black shadow around her that makes her suddenly transformed into a fine looking lady.

“I was the real Luna here, Jake. That girl you got there, she was only an intruder who disguise as a Luna so we all might believe her.” she said as she gave you a glare.

“I even got a proof here Arlyn.”

With that, a guy that named Jake pulled you up slowly before you could really manage to stand on your feet. He then turned you to face him and cupped your cheeks.

“Do you have those marks, right?”

At fist you're clueless, not until he show you an image of the logo he meant. Then, you hurriedly nod your head which makes him smile.

He turned you around and then leaned towards your ear, “Is it on your neck?”

You nod once again and he softly pat your shoulder before he straightened himself. Without thinking twice, your mate marks glows brightly.

Those wolves let out whimpers as the slowly lowered their heads close to the ground which makes the lady had her eyes widened.

“All hail to our Luna!”

“All hail to our Luna!” the others repeated right after Jake.

You just look around as they all bow their head down to you and Jake who was behind you wrapped a comfy shirt around you.

“Come on, let's go inside. It's cold out here if we stay longer.”

With that, you just slowly nod your head and followed him along before Arlyn stopped the three of you.

“Get back here! I'm not done with that fake Luna!!”

She was about to attacked when the other wolves held her down and growl at her which makes her just stops but still has the glare held on you.

With that, the three of you walked away from the spot. You don't know where Jake and the other guy would bring you as you keeps on glancing towards the both of them.

“My name's Sunghoon, the one beside you is Jake if you already know.”

You just nod your head politely and continued on walking as then you see a huge size of castle in front of you.

You had a black cloak wrapped around you as Jake put your hand on his arm as they both accompanied you along the way to the castle.

They both stops on a spot as they look at you in sync, “Shall we teleport ourselves into the castle, Milady?”

“S-sure.” you stuttered out which the both of them smiles before bowing their heads a bit.

“As you wish, Milady.”

In a blink of eyes, the three of you are now inside the castle with a huge chandelier on the ceiling, gorgeously decorate the space inside the castle.

Not only that, there's even servants along the way until the stairs as they had their heads bowed down to the three of you.

The both of them just smiles and keeps on walking by your side and accompanied you to the top of the stairs, heading somewhere you don't know.

After a while later, the three of you finally arrived in front of a room with a huge sized pair of maroon doors with gold covered on it that gorgeously decorate them.

The doors opened by themselves as a huge spaced room shown off before the both of them stepped inside and held their hands for you.

You just take it and followed after them before you met another five boys in the room who joke around with each others. All of them stop once they turned their heads towards the three of you.

They immediately got off from their place and greet the two, “Oh, greeting brothers.”

The both of them just smiles before their eyes advert to your way which makes you a bit hurry to bow yourself down as they did the same.

“Who is this lady, brother?”

“Oh yea. Boys, meet our long lost Luna. Milady, these are our brothers.”

“Greeting to you, Milady!” the five of them said in sync.

“Greeting to you too, wolves princes.” you answered.

They all smiles and then started to have a comfortable conversation with you. You even make friends with them and make yourself comfortable around them in a short time.

It feels like the times so short for you because it feels like you've known them since baby for them to be that friendly with you.

Everything's fine but it all stops when the wall of the castle get bombed from outside as the parts of the wall scattered apart and it was heading towards you.

All you can do with your reflex was shielding yourself with both of your arms in front of you.

‘Save me...’