Chapter 28 final end

Akari and Fushimi stopped what they're doing, he stare at her to see if anything will happen then notice that she was smiling.

Fushimi saw her wearing the same necklace that he gave her for her birthday. Even he pull out his necklace out showing Akari not hearing the others and Nikki saw both females and male staring at each other.

" a...Akari..."

She scoff with a smile along with a giggle. Tears coming out,

" I... I remember... Saruhiko "

Fushimi eyes widened by her answer, " you... You remember everything?"

She nod her head then ran to him, ignoring Nikki calling her. Fushimi ran to her fast as he could ignoring everything just focus on the person in front of her. both of them hugged each other by their bodies collide to each other Akari remembers everything from the past that she remembers.

Fushimi hugged her tight, tears going down his check. " you're back. I can't believe your back!" He paused, " I thought I lost you Akari. How?"

" I remember everything even the day we made the promise back then, " she said to him crying in tears Fushimi gasp from what she said. Back away from the hug to look at him, " and how I remember is-..."

Both of the gasped by each other because Fushimi and Akari hears Nikki yell in rage by what happened, He got his weapon then start talking.

" no... This is not happening! I'm gonna get what I started in the fist place!" Nikki

Then Fushimi and Akari glance back at the group saw that they are out out helping others to get out of the crumble. So, both of them start attacking him while Nikki had his weapon out as well. Nikki determined to get her back so he can proceed with the planned.

Fushimi swing his saber at his father but dodge it by a second then Akari charged at him but Nikki blocked it. Both clashing each other by their swords.

Akari teleport behind him, then use her hydrokinesis pointed at him but he push his son then kick Akari in the air by letting go of her saber, sending across the room. Fushimi jump back up attacking him.

But Nikki stopped him, then ask. " Fushimi, do you really know what is love?..."

He stopped and jump back to face him, " what?..."

Between the two men was quite, Fushimi staring at him trying to figure out why he is asking him that.

" why are you asking me that question?" Fushimi

" because the love that you guys got its-..." Nikki was about to speak but was cut off by his son speaking to him.

" because what? That she's not good enough for me? That she is not a smart women like the others that you hooked up with. She's a smart, caring, funny, and beautiful women I met and a awesome friend that has ever became my friend!" Fushimi answered him as he glare at him.

Then he remembers what he told her since they were kids, '...." let's promise to each other that we will always be best friends, and have each other's back no matter what!.., promise, always..."...'