Chapter 25 pain.

After about two or three hours of screaming in pain. Nikki started the process of his plan. He saw michiko using her powers on her.

Went towards Akari, seeing that she is laying on the cold grown while breathing heavily. Walking into the cage, kneeling down to her lvl.

Akari saw Nikki in front of her, " Get... Away from... Me..." Said to him while catching her breathe.

" poor Akari chan, you know I can't do that~. Now it's time for our process of our next step. "

Akari tilted her head to him, trying to stand up but her legs are being starting to become weak. " wha-...?!"

She look to her sides saw the two twins that were fighting Fushimi and other clan members of scepter 4. Held her arms so she won't attack him.

" all good sir." Mary and Mai said in unison.

Akari starting to move trying to get out of their embrace.

' I got to get out of here!....' As she thought about it, she look up heard Nikki's footsteps coming towards her.

Nikki held up his hand to the middle of her face. " we'll see you soon, Akari chan~."

Soon he said that to her, he blew dust from the palm of his hand it went straight to her face. Making Akari catch it to her face not be available to move her head. When it hit her she cough then her vision went black till she saw something,

' what?...' Said to herself as she saw her memories,

She saw her days in scepter 4, getting along with each one of them, hanging out with homra, laughing with each other, and memories with Fushimi of them hanging out with each other.

After seeing all of her memories they started to fade away, being, locked away.

About few minutes, Nikki stand back to see if anything happens.  ' she should start to wake up now...' He held his hands to single them. " okay, you can let her go now..."

The twins looked at their boss, as if he was crazy.

" are you sure about that. " Mai

" what if she escapes from us..." Mary

Nikki shook his head, " she won't...not after what happened. "

The twins stare at each other, then they let her go seeing she is standing straight sleeping. Her head down with her eyes close. He stare at her smiling into a evil smirk.

" this is just the beginning..."

-----------
Scepter 4 HQ

In the headquarters it's been two weeks since the attack and Akaris capture. Everyone been busy trying to catch the people who helped the witch escape and help kidnapped Akari in the process.

The red and silver clans went to blue clan to see if they can help. Which they agree Munakata, mikoto, and shiro look through the cameras around the city if they got anything.

" * sigh*.... Nothing, they are up ahead of us. " Munakata

" do you think they were watching us the whole time. " Domyoji  said to the people who are in the room. Which is whole clan of red and silver.