Chapter 5 witches attack the Kings

After the mission they caught the strain, headed back to Spector 4 to do the reports of what happened. Akari continued typing her report as she was typing she heard hidaka calling her.

" hey light chan " hidaka ask.

" hey hidaka what's up?"

Hidaka shrugged, " nothing.... Just finishing the report of what happened today. And I want to ask you. "

Akari hummed, and stopped what she was doing so she can look at him, " I was wondering if you want to come by and hang out with the guys, we always do a get together for the special units, that we do. " he continued, as Akari looked at him, " I was wondering do you want to come?"

Akari stared at him, she was surprised that he invited her. She made a smile, " of course when?."

" great! Later today." He answered her. Akari hummed and nodded. She continued with both their works.

Time skip

Akari finished her shift, she got changed and headed towards the boys dormitory. She looked at her PDA that hidaka sent her the room number. She walked and passed ever door and number and finally saw the room that hidaka stayed in.

She looked at it saw the names.

" room 4 goto and hidaka. Found it." She knocked on the door and waited for it to opened. She heard the door opened saw hidaka.

" light chan you made it. "

" yea, sorry I'm late. " she smiled. Hidaka smiled, let her in. As she went in she saw almost all of the squad unit.

" hey Akari chan! " everyone greeted her, when she walked in she took a seat next hidaka.

" hey guys. I didn't know you guys do this get together. "

" yea, we usually do this once a while. " fuse spoke. Akari nodded, then spotted the drinks.

Hidaka looked at her and saw her starring at the drink, ask her if she's 20 she nodded. " um.. Hidaka do you have any more of those drinks?"

" huh? Oh yea want some?." Akari nod without hesitation, he pass one to her and saw her drinking it. Everyone was surprised to see her drink. Even though they know her few days and all. They never expected her to drink, which she doesn't look like the drink type.

She let out a sigh, of the alcoholism taste in her. She made a smile.

" I didn't know you drink, Akari San. " Enomoto said to her. She nodded, " yea, just once a while. It cool my nerves. " she said a took another sip.

After that she enjoyed atmosphere of it. Talking, drinking and get to know each other. And after that they ask her a question.

" oh.. Akari chan, how do you like it . Working in Spector 4?" Gotou ask her, she hummed.

" I like it. It's a very calm atmosphere besides paperwork and the mission and all but sides that it really is nice. "

" that's good and how you and Fushimi San are doing?" Domyoji said to her.

She flinched at the question. " why you said that?."