Chapter 2 meeting the team

Next day
Akari stayed at the girl's dorm, while Awashima showed her the buildings of where is everything is at. And showed her room. After what happened yesterday agreeing to joined Munakata will give her stuff in the morning.

Akari wakes up in a room, where the bed is soft to sleep for ages. She got up and brush her teeth when she heard the door knock.

She opened it and saw Awashima, " morning Awashima San. " she greeted. Which she greeted back.

" morning Akari chan. I came to get you. So we can get your uniform. "

" Okay, let's go, " she said then both left.

On the way, both of them were on their way towards the uniform room, where they had the uniforms arrange. As they walked in, they saw Munakata inside.

" Captain, you are here. I thought you were going to be in your office.?" Awashima asks him.

Munakata nodded, as he lifts up his glasses. " yes but I came to let her know that I have saber ready and uniform. "

Awashima and Akari were surprised, to hear. Then Awashima told her to try on the uniform that Munakata has. She took it and started to change in where the changing rooms are at. Awashima and Munakata waited for her until she is done.

Few minutes later...

" okay I'm done, " she said told them.

Awashima and Munakata looked towards the changing room. Where Akari was at' she opened the curtains and saw her in a normal clansmen uniform like Awashima uniform but the coat a regular clansman and bottoms instead of pants she wears a skirt that stops at the mid-thigh.

She had her hair up in a ponytail but wavy, have her wavy bangs on the side of her face.

" you look great! Akari chan!" Awashima told her, Munakata agreed with her. Akari smiled.

" thank you. "

" then now you got your uniform, we will be going to my office to give your blue aura. And make it official as a blue clansman. " Munakata explain to her, while she was listening she heard him saying blue aura.

" um Munakata San, having a blue aura even though I'm a witch? Is that possible?.."

She questioned him, she didn't know if it's impossible. That a witch can have more than one aura in them. Munakata shrugged his shoulders.

" anything is impossible Akari Kun, now..." He continued, " ready?.."

She nodded, kneel on one knee while Munakata held a sword on one hand and did their inauguration ceremony for every time when a member has joined. But instead of all members to see its just the captain and lieutenant. Once it acceptable the Aura to Akari. She was given a saber, she held and a little flashback flash before her eyes.

She saw a male and a little girl playing, no, practicing of a sword like. Akari was back she kept a normal face, Awashima notices it.

" Akari chan ready, to meet the rest?." Akari heard her and back to reality, she nods her.

" yes of course. " she smiled thinking what she saw a few seconds ago.