Chapter 8 training

Akari got up early in the morning, for her shift. She got out of bed, head towards her closet to get changed to her uniform.

She went towards the cafeteria saw Domyoji and Kamo in the kitchen. She walks towards them, hearing Domyoji talking to him.

" morning Domyoji Kamo. ". They both look at her.

" morning Akari chan! / morning Akari San. " they both greeted her. Akari smiled, " I see you guys are early " she heard Domyoji.

" yea, I figure since Fushimi San is going to be early, as usual, might as well get some breakfast," she exclaims while she yawns a lil.

Kamo nods in agreement, " your right about that plus it's a bit early. "

" we got another hour. " Domyoji added, then Akari glance at Kamo. He was looking around to find something.

" you are looking for something Kamo San?.." He nodded.

" yea, I was looking for ingredients to make breakfast. But since we've been busy lately I don't what to make," he told her.

Then Akari eyes widen, Domyoji and Kamo looked at her. " can I use the kitchen?.." Kamo looked at her as he nodded. " yea we all share it, but what are You planning to make?"

" I was thinking to make you guys breakfast and for everyone since you guys helped me in all. Plus I'm starving," she told them then both males look at each other. They both said yes. And she went around getting all of the ingredients.

" Akari chan what are you making?.." Domyoji asks her, with. Curious. Akari looks up for a moment at him, " making simple breakfast which is eggs and bacon. "

Domyoji jumped up and raise his voice. " Ah! Can I help!.."

Akari chuckled at his reaction which she accepts. She asks if Kamo wants to join as well in the helping team. Which he accepted also. The trio got the ingredients ready an started making them they all counted how many troops are going there in the cafeteria.

About 30 minutes. They are all finished with the amount of food that they made.

Akari and Domyoji both seating on the stool relaxing and eating their breakfast. Domyoji praise to Kamo an Akari for their cooking skills. Kamo eating his part of the meal that they made.

" this is so good Akari chan and Kamo San!"

Akari shook her head, " no, thank you guys for helping, plus all I just did was cooked the bacon. "

Kamo shook his head. " thank you for the suggestion. " Akari smiled he then took a bit of an egg. Then three of them realized that they got another hour to kill.

1 hour later...

Later that morning everyone started to come in more. They saw the food was ready asked who made them. Kamo spoke saying the three of them made. They smiled and nodded looking at both scepter 4 members Akari and Domyoji sleeping.

Soon, Akiyama Hidaka and Fushimi come to the kitchen. All three of them smiled the delicious smell as they went towards the smell they all saw Akari a Domyoji sleeping laying their heads on the table, leaning towards each other.