Chapter 10 planning a surprise

Next day afternoon

Everyone was working, casual day then Munakata came to the room, along with Awashima. where everyone was working.

" everyone I got an important announcement. "

Everyone stopped what they are doing, looked at their captain. Then Awashima looked around to not see Fushimi and Akari.

" where's Akari and Fushimi. "

Hidaka spoke, " both of them are on break, in the kitchen getting something to eat for lunch. " both of them nodded.

" what happened captain?.." Goto

" nothing happened, tomorrow is someone's birthday. " he smiled. Which almost all of them were curious as to who is it.

" Yay! Someone's birthday, who is it?.." Domyoji yelled. Which made hidaka and Enomoto laugh.

Awashima smiled, " it's Akari..."

Then everyone's heard Akaris named being called, then starting to listen.

---------
Kitchen

Both of them were in the kitchen on their break, since yesterday Akari was worried for Fushimi since both of them run into his father. But after that, she notices that he calmed down which she was surprised since yesterday he almost about to explode.

But she glad he calmed down when they both went back both of them were giving looks. Domyoji and hidaka were snickering that both of them were alone together. But Akari made a dark face that made both hidaka an Domyoji back away.

Akari was in the kitchen eating her sandwich, in front of her was Fushimi going through his phone.

" ugh!... " Fushimi heard Akari, looked at her at the sound that she made.

" what's wrong?.."

" it's about the attack of the witches that were attacking the second King. I can't get that damn witches words out of my head.." She looks at her water. Fushimi looked at her deep in thought.

" probably it's nothing," he told her. Akari shook her head, " no, it's not. "

He shrugged his shoulders, " then what do you think she says?.."

" she said ' you think this is over? Not yet, you'll see!! All of you! Especially you witch!', those words won't get out of my head. "

Fushimi hummed then he remembers what his father said to him when Akari was taking the call.

Flashback

He gave her a gentle smile, but to Akari, she didn't like it at all. As she was about to speak her phone went off. She forcibly took off Niki's shoulders an looked at the caller ID. It was Munakata.

" um, Fushimi I be right back. Okay. Have to take this."

He hummed and nodded. Seeing her leaving him by a few feet away so he can see them. Niki keeps watching Akari while Fushimi talked to his father.

" tch,... What if you want bastard." He asks coldly, Niki was surprised to hear him said that.

"Hoo?... Looks like I made my monkey angry?.."

" talk. "

Niki stands straight, " I see you move out an find a job. "

" so?, I left that damn house for a reason. And you know your wife doesn't care. Not like she had feelings. "

Niki stared at him, " that wife is your mothers and to my surprise, she was worried about you giving the life your choice. And..." Niki closes his eyes, and lean closer to Fushimi.