Chapter 13 unexpected

The weather of the day in scepter 4 was hot, everyone working in the information room doing reports. In the dread heat, hidaka spoked in the room.

" why is so hot today!" Hidaka

" don't blame the AC blame Mother Nature. " goto

Akiyama and benzai were listen in to the conversation till they saw Akari humming into the zone of working. Akiyama nudge at Domyoji and so did the rest of the males glance at her.

Akari was doing reports calming while she was humming.

" mhm~..."

Humming to the music, fully in the zone of working. She stopped humming and felt some staring in the distance from the room. She stopped till they broke the stare.

" can I help you guys?"

Kamo shook his head, " sorry it was just we heard you humming while doing your work. "

" but you were singing humming~" Domyoji said leaning in.

Akari felt a blush coming in, she chuckled. " ah, right yeah I usually sing to keep the mood going you know. It calms me you know. "

They all hummed, moments later fushimi came in.

" alright everyone get your gear ready we got a mission to go to. " fushimi announced.

Then not long everyone got in the trucks heading over to the location, fushimi said that they were sightings of witches in the area of the city. Also Munakata got a from the gold king about the same time.

So now they are assigned to do a case about this situation.

When they arrived the area they were in some area in the city, a building got caught in fire and almost collapse to the ground. They found some lab.

Once everyone was off they were assigned the special unit team to go check. So they went.

" everyone keep your guard up. If anything happens, use your weapons. " fushimi order.

" yes sir!" Everyone saluted.

So they decided to go in two people. They got their PDAs on, Akari and fushimi went around the building that is half grumble down. Due to the fire.

Akari was nervous because it's their first mission together and scared at the same time. She was walking close to fushimi, felt that she was scared. So he glance at her time to time to check on her.

" you okay?" Fushimi sounded worried.

"Y- yeah, just nerves and scared but okay. I'm just worried about this building tho. " Akari said.

They looked all over but nothing out of the ordinary. So everyone regrouped.

" nothing here fushimi San. " fuse

" nothing here either. I think this place is run down. " Enomoto

The group of males sighed of default about they did not find nothing. But Akari decided to look a lil but found a shinning peace creaking through the brunette wood. she stepped on an un Balance wood and fell.