Chapter 20 rewrite

A month later
Fushimi is seating on a bus going to his old home, his father, Nikki, told him to bring a guest with him is Akari. Who told her about it which gladly accept it. So now they are in their causal clothing on their way to a family dinner.

Akari started to blush out of nowhere, she caught her staring at him in a fashionable style that suits him. He changed into a civilian clothing. He is wearing mid deep blue jeans, a white t shirt, with a lightweight light blue cardigan, a pair of black shoes.

Looking up and down scanning then she saw his blue orbs looking at her she quickly turn her head straight forward.

Fushimi notice her staring he made a small smirk staring at her her outfit which she is wearing a jean jacket, a white folly top, with a pair of black jeans along with some black boots that has a 1 inch heel.

He didn't want to go but Munakata and Awashima told him to go see them. Told him, that they might have a changed in heart. He clicked his tongue let out a sigh defeat to them.

' I should tell her how I feel.' Fushimi thought to himself looking at Akari who is on her phone. And thinking what the guts told him from the bath a month ago.

----------
Fushimi mansion

After about an hour of ridding the bus to scepter 4 they both made it to his home. Fushimi took in deep breaths, thinking about the nightmares of his childhood.

" this is it.." Fushimi said, looking at his old home. Akari take in few breaths.

" then let's go.." Started walking up to the front door about to grab the door handle but notice that fushimi was still behind her within a few inches back. Staring at the mansion.

Akari frown at him, looking back at the door. Letting out a sigh. ' I guess it's still hard for him to go in, after all these years of being here. '

She went to him, seeing he was deep in thought.

' after all these years of not going back look where am I... Tch...I hate this!...' He thought to himself. Then he snap out if it of Akaris warm touch of his hands.

He look up saw her brown red orbs staring at him with worried and concern.

" fushimi, are you okay?" Akari ask him, as he nods with a hum.

" yea, lets get this over with. " Fushimi suggested.

Akari nods, as they went to the front door. Akari was about to knock but instead Fushimi just walk in. She stare at him. ' did he just walk in?...'

Fushimi walks in along with Akari behind him. He glance around the house seeing everything is still the same.

When Akari walk in the house she felt a slight pain in her head. She place her hand to her head trying to easy the pain. But few seconds later it went away. Fushimi notice this asking her if she was okay.

" you okay Akari?" Fushimi

" yea, I'm fine. " Akari smile at him still holding her head. He staring at her to see if she's okay he nods then both of them went to the family room where they heard talking.