Chapter 11 happy birthday pt 1

Morning
Akari was waking up by the sound of the alarm. She got up seating on her bed. Look at the calendar and notice that it was Valentine's Day. Which means her birthday.

" huh, another long boring day.." She said with sadness.

After laying for a second, she heard a knock on the door. Got up stretch her arms a lil and head towards the door, op it saw Awashima.

" morning Akari chan. "

Akari hummed and nodded, " morning Awashima, you are up early." Greeted her a good morning as she let her in.

Awashima went in hearing the question, " yea I am and the reason was because we are having a day off. "

" what?... And I'm getting this information now?.."

She nods, Akari sat down on her bed, Awashima thought what munakata said to them about her birthday party so Awashima has to get her out of HQ.

She notice a calendar on her wall seeing she marked it.

" and I see its your birthday?.."

Akari turn to look at the calendar, she frown a lil, " yea I guess, but it's just another day you know. "

Then Awashima thought of an idea, " let's go out just us girls."

Akari thought of it then agreed to it, she got ready in a few minutes so they can go out. While she got ready, Awashima text munakata to notify him that they are heading out and leaving HQ in a few minutes.

---------

" thank you so much for taking me out of HQ, Awashima San. " said while eating her food thanking her for today.

Awashima nod her head, " no problem and thanking you for joining. You know Akari San, there's aren't a lot of females joining scepter 4. "

Akari respond, " really, so it's just you and me? "

" well another female, she works at the information department with Zenjo San. " she continues, " he's the one who was in the training room, where all troops were practicing their blue aura. "

" oh okay. He use to be second command right? "

Awashima nodded, " that's right, why you ask? If you don't mind me asking."

" i don't know to be honest, he just seem familiar like I know him somewhere." Akari added.

After that they continue talking about whatever interest they share. Awashima then spoke that pop in her head.

" I see you and fushimi getting along quite well~ " she said to her, but while hearing that she almost choked on her drink.

" what?..* cough *.." She shook her head, " not, well... He's alright. We sometimes argue. And not to mention annoying, an rude."

Awashima listen to her comments about fushimi, she realize that they both have not been fighting lately even fushimi talks to his comrades a lil more. Usually he ignores them, or make a rude comment whoever approached him, ever since Akari joined scepter 4 he seems calm than usual.