Chapter 17 Four Clans & Witch

The next day was the meeting of the four kings to talk about the war that is coming up for them. They receive a notice by an unknown email of the ' devil of witches' clan saying that a war is coming towards them. Each of them has it except the the three clans that has it, colorless, green, and gray.

So the Kings got an message from the silver and gold King saying they want a meeting with each of the ones who is involved in the incident with them, and attack by them.

Munakata and the clan members got everything ready for the meeting even fushimi, Awashima and Akari since she is a witch Munakata decided to bring her along with him.

Akari heard that the meeting of location is at gold clans territory. Which means she's going to meet the gold King himself. She was in the vichele with the other members seating waiting for the stop.

Meanwhile on the road, she felt nervous rubbing her hands on her skirt getting rid of the sweat of her hands. Hidaka notice her actions.

" you okay light chan?" Hidaka

" yea, just um... Nervous about this." Akari

Then the other squad from their group notice this even fushimi.

" after meeting the other kings?" Fuse

" yes, I already meet the red King but not the other two. So I...Kind of get nervous meeting people is hard. " Akari said with a nervous tone.

Fushimi listen to her hearing her words. He place a hand to hers. She look at him, seeing it was calm and protective. She nod her head, listen to the others saying that everything is going to be okay.

Time skip

It took them about an hour or two to go to the gold king lives and where the slates are. Awashima Munakata and fushimi got out of the can seeing that homra is there as well. Seating on the ground and standing waiting for their King.

Munakata łet out a sigh, ' he is here huh...'

Proceed to walk along with his second and third command even Akari. Since the gold and silver King wants to meet her. Akari and fushimi notice the red clan is here meaning the red King is here.

Fushimi notice Akari was shaking a lil, he stopped walking. " you okay?" 

Akari hummed, " yea I'm fine just... Um... Nervous "

He walk towards her, " you'll be fine... Trust me. " he said letting out his hand she stare at it and took both catching up to Munakata and Awashima.

---------
The slates room

In the room it was all four kings stands in a circle each facing each other and other kings. Red King, which is homra and their King mikoto suoh. Along with him is two of his best friends and commands.

The second is the silver, who is the immortal King Adolf k. Wiseman, but his body is in yashiro isana. Along with him is a female and a male who are in his commanders.and there's the gold King daikaku Kokujōji.

Munakata introduce them to Akari as she bow her head and introduce herself to them. When she said that she's a witch both daikaku and shiro were surprised that they meet one.

Akari glance to mikoto, " nice to meet you guys again. " she smiled at them nodding her head, even the two men even totsuka introduce her.

" so you really are a witch huh? A powerful one at that." Kuroh

" yes, and I'm guessing you guys meet one before?." Akari said in question.

All men in the room nod their heads, " yes we have me and wiseman meet one not to long ago, beside that one night that they attack the tower. "

Yashiro hummed, " it was on our headquarters when it happened. They suddenly attack us. "

" just you silver King or?" Munakata

Yashiro shakes his head, then look towards the red King and gold King. Both of them talked about the incident and Akari notice something about this.

" um,... Something is off here..." Akari

Awashima and fushimi stare at her, Munakata did too.

" how so Akari?" Totsuka and kusanagi said in sync.

" you guys just said a good points to your encounter with the other witches. They all leds to you mainly. " Akari

" what you mean, Akari San?" daikaku

" what I mean is, the recent attacks are just for the Kings mainly. For an example you your highness got attack by a witch that we capture a month ago. And the silver King got attack recently and the red King got attack by their territory and himself. " Akari pointed it out and Munakata spoke.

" you main a valid point their Akari kun. We need to figure out this plan that we need to make in order to stop this. " Munakata

daikaku nodded, " I have a feelings it's coming sooner that later. Because I'm assuming all of you kings got the same message. " the Kings nod their heads.

" talk about what?" Their commands said in sync in curious about the message. daikaku look at the three kings who gave

" the message said was: " the time is near for us to stand. We are coming for you all, no matter what if you hide we still coming to find you. Be ready. "..And that's the message. " daikaku

The room fell silent for a moment, shiro ask what should we do then daikaku suggested we work together to get to a bottom of this. fushimi heard that and had an uneasy feeling about this situation.

Munakata and mikoto look at each other giving them a nod in agreement. Both said it in sync.

" we agree to work together. All of us. " mikoto and Munakata

The blue clan commanders were shocked to hear that even kusanagi and totsuka stare at each giving everyone agreeing to work on this mission together.

Akari let out a relief. " but you have to help us on capturing them Akari San." daikaku said to her.

" with your powers it will work, " shiro said to her. Akari nodded with confidence. " yes sir!..."

Everyone gave her a small smile, but fushimi for some reason felt this feeling that when he heard that they all be working together again with different clans he had a uneasy feeling.

' this is going to be a long...mission. '
.
.
.
.
.
.
--- next chapter:
Chapter 18 relaxing days