Chapter 27 back to you... Pt3

" Nikki..." Fushimi call his fathers name. Staring him down with anger.

Nikki formed a smile as he was sitting in his chair his fingers across.

" Saruhiko it's good for you to come by~..." He said to his son, gesture for him to seat down in front of him, " shall we start?~"

Fushimi clicked his tongue, giving his father a nod make his way to his desk seating down scanning his surroundings. Stare at him, seeing that Nikki gave a grin.

" talk. " Fushimi said to him in a serious tone.

" vary well, what is it that you wish to know?" Nikki

He gave a sigh, " how you made her forget me and the other? Erasing her  memories. Because the last time I checked you are really not into science or super powers stuff. "

Nikki stood up from his seat giving Akari a look that he is fine she give him a nod. Standing still where she was, seeing him walk in front of Fushimi.

" you could say I'm a strain after I was let go of the company that I was working for I felt weak, hopeless but than all of sudden I dealt my body different. A massive power that I had in me, not just one but two powerful gifts that the slates sent me. At first I thought it was a joke but then I tested it out and I say it was a sight to see. " Nikki explained as he walk around him, and stand behind him.

" after I came up with a plan get me revenge as you could see I found the perfect subject to use for it. " he pointed at Akari.

Fushimi clicked his tongue in anger standing up from his seat Turing his back to him, " but you... You use something else for her to lose all of the memories! "

" my partner and I used some medical treatment along with some machines that helped us with her memories but this time it erases her family the people she knew even you also. " Fushimi look at him,

" what about this second time?" Fushimi

" it's one of my powers... Memory manipulation. " Nikki

Fushimi eyes widen a lil at his fathers answer and learn one of his abilities. Then for a split second, he charged towards him but blocked it by Nikki's weapon. Akari was about to go help Nikki but he stopped her.

" what have you done." He said to him in a anger tone. That make Nikki smile of joy.

--------------
Ball room

Meanwhile, the three clans got every whit h in handcuffs with scepter 4s special handcuffs for strains so two members set the beside the wall till one of the members of scepter 4 come and pick them up.

Right when Munakata set some of the witches to the other members that came, totsuka looking around counting every person but notice that they're missing someone.

' where's?..' He thought but heard yata call him.

" totsuka San what's wrong?" Yata said to him, as everyone look at them.

" where is Fushimi?" He said to yata, then glance at everyone who looked around and noticed it too.

" you're right but not just Fushimi San but also Akari chan." Enomoto